XII

"Rise and Shine Princess!" A loud voice boomed around the room as Jennie suddenly opened her eyes wide surprised from the loud voice that harshly pulled her from her unicorn filled dreams.

"What the fuck Lisa!!?" she exclaimed at her manager as she covered her head with her pillow.

"How adorable! Good morning to you too Princess! We have a long day ahead of us!" the red headed manager grinned cheerily as she dragged the curtains that was blocking the sunlight.

Jennie felt the warm rays of the sun on her back as she groaned loudly still sleepy and at the same time annoyed.

"Cancel all schedules, I wanna sleep the whole day." she whined tugging her sheet covering her back.

"I can't just do that princess, come now. I got you something you like." The manager teased as she walked towards the door.

"Mm?" Jennie hummed still eyes closed.
She heard the door open.

"Milk flavored Ice cream." The manager smirked and immediately went out of the room closing the door behind her.

Jennie processed what she heard in full 3 seconds until her eyes suddenly opened wide instantly getting up from her comfortable bed and rushed towards her bathroom.

The manager on the other side counted to three until she heard the model.

"Yah! Don't eat my Ice cream!" she heard from the other side as she heard the bathroom door slam shut.

She chuckled and let her head inside the room peeking at the now empty room.

"Don't take too long! Or i'll be sure to barge inside the bathroom knowing you're butt naked!" the manager chuckled and heard a slight commotion inside the bathroom. She then heard a click.

"See! I'm the best manager huh" The red head praised herself as she sipped her coffee while sitting on the sofa. They were now in the living room and Jennie is busy munching her beloved Milk Ice cream.

"Tsk! You know managers usually prohibit things like this and urge us talents on diet." Jennie rolled her eyes, she's prepared and dressed now ready to start slaying her schedules.

"That's why i said i'm the best, and besides," the manager paused and roamed her eyes on the models physique. The latter then raised her eyebrow as she can clearly see how the manager was shamelessly checking her out.
"You don't need to be on diet princess." The manager continued with a teasing grin.

"Urgh! Here we go again with the bipolar manager." Jennie mumbled through her ice cream.

The red head had been her manager for more than two months now, it doesn't sound that long but they surprisingly jive well with each other. The red head turned out to be a very dependent and responsible manager despite her oddness, Jennie thought.

Jennie doesn't get close to people easily but with the manager, it was different. Somehow, her dorkiness and clumsiness seemed to creep on its way towards the model. Although at times she notices frequent changes but she decided to not speak about it. She continued to observe her manager, some days her manager seemed and felt different, the way she moves and speaks feels like its slightly different even her attitude. Most of the time, she's the fun easy going Lisa but then some days, like this day she's the confident, at times serious, bit of a pervert narcissist.

It strikes Jennies curiosity but she keeps it to herself and just assumes her managers bipolarity.

"Now that i think about it, you've been bugging me earlier than normal since this week started." Jennie asked the red head as she finished her ice cream.

"Well," The manager paused and thought for a second as she took a sip from her coffee.

"Some, things, happened." The red head said earning a raised eyebrow from the model.

"Apparently, a stray prodigal pet came back home." she said.

"oh really ? what kind of pet?" The model got curious.

"Uhhh, ah dog? yeah something like that." the manager stifled a laugh.

"It's really an importunate pet." she continued.
"and barks a lot." she added.

"well some pets are like that, and if it's a dog then i have two!" Jennie's eyes twinkled when she remembered her pets.

The red head grinned " Oh really?" she asked.

"Yeah! Kuma and Kai! they really like cuddling, they're on my grandparents house and come to think of it, it's been awhile since i last visited them." Jennie pouted.

"Kuma is Pomeranian, and Kai is a Cocker Spaniel, and they really like the jerky dog treats! How about yours?" the model asked now interested in their topic as she grabbed a sandwich on the table.

"Well uhhh, i don't really know about her breed but i definitely know that she's Korean aaand chicken! yeah she likes chicken!" The manager answered with a mischievous smile.

"A She? ohhhh so it's a female then." Jennie thought for awhile.

"Is she old enough to mate?" Jennie suddenly asked.

The red head choked on her coffee thankfully she didn't spill it on her clothes, she coughed and tried to clear her throat.

"I'm sorry what?!" The manager was dumbfounded.

Jennie chuckled embarrassed. "I'm sorry, its just that my grandmother told me the last time that they think Kai is like looking for a mate, what's her name ?"

The red head burst out laughing leaving the model clueless as to why.

"I'm sorry," finally her manager spoke as she swiftly wiped a tear on her eyes from laughing too much.

"She is old enough to mate but i don't think they're compatible with each other, and her name is Jisoo." the manager tried hard not to burst into another fitting laugh.

                                           xxx

Back from the dead. Lol .. so what ya think ?
List your thoughts on the comment section.. ehee!