XX

"I'll be going to Korea a few weeks after this event, can you recommend any Korean food that I can maybe try?" A fan asked the brunette model as she was signing a magazine that she was featured in.

The event attendees were picked through a lottery, a magazine equaling to one ticket. The magazine's purchase period was set by the the participating stores and fans had to go and purchase the item within a timeframe.

One hundred and Fifty lucky fans were patiently waiting for their turn to meet and converse with the International model, fan letters and gifts prepared specially for the brunette beauty. But Of course the brunette wasn't the only one to receive gifts as she prepared some things for her fans.

Her sponsors were also generous as they have delivered everything she demanded for her fans and for the event to sail smoothly as possible.

"Really?" Jennie smiled widely at the fan's statement.
"Try all the Korean food!" she continued happily,
"Especially Bibimbab." She closed her pen and neatly gave her the magazine back.

"Bibimbab?" her fan asked, displaying a not knowing face that made the model giggle.

"Yes, Bibimbab. It's a rice with beef, vegetables, and red chili paste. I nearly recommended Gamjatang, Spicy pork bone stew but thankfully I remembered that pork is a No No." Jennie said thoughtfully.

"Haram." The brunette said and made an "X" sign with her arms.

Her fan's face lit up as she realized how thoughtful the model was even with as small as food recommendation, unfortunately her short time with the brunette is running dry so she immediately gave her the present that she prepared as they exchanged small talks.

Fans after fans, Lisa watched over every interactions the model was having, she slightly smiled as she noticed how easy the brunette was now starting the conversations, she was getting used to it by the minute. Standing from behind, overseeing the brunette and the fans in-front of them she noticed that the next fan to go upstage to where they were was a young lady on a wheelchair. Young attendees were specifically instructed to have an adult related to them to accompany them through out the event.
She scanned the area surrounding the young girl for any guardian but failed to see any, there was only a staff probably asking her where her company was.
While the model was busy with the current fan in-front of her, Lisa decided to approach the young girl.

"Hi, what's the matter here?" The manager still asked even though she had an idea about what's going on.

"Ms. Lisa, I was just asking her about where her guardian is." The lady staff replied.

"I'll take it from here, please make sure all attendees are comfortable. Thank you." The red head smiled as she dismissed the staff.

She then kneeled in front of the young girl just enough to match her height.

"Hey there, are you alright?" Lisa asked softly.

The young girl hesitated but nodded shyly which in turn made the red head smile.

"Can I ask you where your guardian is?" she continued to ask and patiently waited for the girls reply.

"Toilet, she said she suddenly needed to go to the toilet." With a careful and low voice the young girl replied.

"I see," Lisa thought for a second as she glanced towards the model's direction. It was the young girl's turn.

"I can't meet Ms. Jennie?" The young girl asked sadly.

Lisa smiled at the sight of the young girl, "Silly, of course you can."

The stage was elevated two steps up so Lisa asked the young girl for permission.

"Is it okay if I carry you?" she carefully asked.
The young girl then nodded with excitement thinking that she was finally gonna meet the model.
Slowly, Lisa put her left arm under her knees and wrapped her right arms supporting the child's back.  The young girl then wrapped her arms around the red head's neck for balance as the tall woman slowly stood up to her height.

"Are you alright?" Lisa then asked her and was given a shy nod.

Unbeknownst to the red head, the model was discreetly watching her every move, also, rolling cameras filmed and captured every moment that happened. The fan event was held right in the middle of Grand Indonesia Shopping mall where a lot of shoppers and by-passers were watching.

Lisa then carefully kneeled in front of the model's table, carefully positioning the young girl to sit on her right lap to face the model.

Holding tightly on the magazine she luckily bought, the young girl blushed as soon as she was face to face with the model.

"Hello there pretty, what's your name?" The model asked the shy girl.

"Nur. My name is Nur." The girl replied.

"Light." Lisa mumbled but was caught by the two.

"Light?" Jennie asked the red head while the young girl was surprised.

And before the girl could ask how she knew it she immediately explained.
"I've visited Indonesia before and learned a few words" the redhead smiled.

The brunette nodded, awed by the red head, she then took the magazine that the young girl was handing and asked her what she would like to write.

The manager silently watched as the two pretty girls interacted in-front of her.

"Last question, if it's okay?" Nur asked the model which was replied by a sweet smile and nod.

"What's your favorite fairy tale?" The young girl asked.

"Mmmm, I'd have to say, Aladdin. I really like Jasmine." The brunette model answered with enthusiasm.

"How about you Ms. Lisa?" Nur faced towards the red head.

The red head glanced at the model, and softly smiled at the young girl.

"Beauty and the Beast."

xxx
what's on your mind?