XVIII

"Last night was exhausting." Jennie complained about her schedule to her manager.

"Exhausting but fun though. You did very well on the  site. The director was obviously falling for your charms." The red head smiled proudly.

They were back on the model's suite having a short break after having a business lunch with the their future sponsor. Taeyang, their entertainment CEO should've handled it but then Jennie insisted she'd meet them since the young CEO's hands were already full.

"No doubt your new advertisement will be a hit". The manager continued and smiled brightly at the model.

"You think so?" The brunette asked her manager.

Lisa in turn smiled at the model "I don't think so."  she replied which earned a confused and sad look from the brunette. The petit model then turned her body towards her manager and before she could ask why, Lisa interrupted her.

"I know so." Lisa continued with a sweet smile and softly gave her a pat to the head.

Jennie then giggled at the red hair "I hope so". She replied straightening her body as she relaxed her body on the couch.

"But you know, you were really being difficult yesterday Lisa, do you want to tell me what happened?" the model continued and cast her a worried look.

Lisa glanced at the troubled brunette, "I'm sorry Unnie, I guess I was just exhausted yesterday."

"We had a long flight and I guess the weather difference just got to me, It was snowing in Korea when we left." The red head continued, not looking at the brunette.

"It's okay, I understand, don't say sorry. I was just worried about you acting differently."

"Yeah I know, You remember when I had a nightmare on the plane?" the manager asked now looking at the model.

Jennie soften her eyes as she felt the red head's vulnerable state, "Yeah." she replied softly.

"It did really bother me, You could say it was the ultimate factor why I acted the way I did yesterday, acted like a different ..." Lisa paused, trying to arrange the jumbled words on her head.

Jennie softly nodded as if to say she understood and that she didn't need to continue if it was difficult for her. 

Lisa slumped on the couch. She then felt a touch on her hand, surprised by the sudden gesture from the model she then quickly looked up towards the brunette's face.

"Hey, I'm here Lisa, I know we've only known each other for a few months but I honestly count you as my close friend now." the brunette said shyly and was about to take her hand off from the manager's when the red head suddenly intertwined her fingers with hers.

"Thank you." The red head said softly that made the brunette's heart skip a beat. 

Comfortable silence engulfed the two as they let the time flow.

Lisa then closed her eyes as she started to hum in a low, gentle tone, filling the hushed room with a pleasant melody.

Jennie genuinely smiled as she listened to the familiar hum, She would always listen to it every time the red head starts, Jennie wondered if the red head was aware of her humming habits but the petit brunette knew to herself that she like listening to it, and that thought made her feel calm and relaxed.

Unconsciously, the brunette found her head on the red head's shoulder, and with a blissful sigh she closed her eyes as soon as she felt her manager's head on hers.

xxx

not much .. but looking forward to reading your thoughts ..