II

Lisa stood up from her chair and swiftly walked towards the glass panel that divided the city from the room they're in.

Soft Bloody rays scattered throughout the city. Dawn is at hand.

"Kim Jennie" Lisa murmured thoughts running through her mind.

"Kim .. Kim .." softly mumbling while watching the sun go down.

"I've heard rumors." Finally she answered which prompted the CEO to raise his eyebrow.

"Uh huh." He responded.

"Is she the Jennie Kim that was rumored to splash water on a famous male idol's face ?" she asked with amusement.

The CEO tried not to chuckle but then grinned.
"mm hmm" he confirmed.

"wah" she blurted.
"how about the rumor that she ditched her date which happened to be a popular actor ? and that she chased someone with a rat ?" she continued asking with interest.

Finally he giggled and nodded " Yes and yes but not with a rat," he paused "but with a cute mouse." he ended.

Lisa couldn't help but widen her eyes with shock and amusement. She found Jennie Kim interesting.

The CEO sighed " Yah Lisa yah. You've been calling me sajangnim ever since i called you for a meeting awhile ago."

Lisa gave her a confused look. "And?" she asked.

"It's awkward? Hello? We've been friends for a long time what's happening to you?" He snickered and Lisa just shrugged.

"Whatever Oppa" she finally faced him.
" I could just go on and on with the rumors i heard and you'd just nod your head confirming it all like it's just normal for a model to act like that." Lisa stated with a curious and confused look.

"Well. Of course she has her reasons. And besides i don't really mind as long as she's not hurting herself." He defended.

"huhhh?" Lisa smirked.
"Is she your girlfriend Oppa?" She teased with a wide grin.

"Duh Lisa. She's my Niece."

"Wait What?!" Lisa was now really confused.
"How old are you again Oppa? I hear Jennie's like 22 -23" She inquired.
"Are you that old enough to have a 22-23 year old niece?!" she followed.

Taeyang the CEO and Lisa's trusted friend laughed at her reaction.

"Yah Lisa yah! I'm not that old! She's my older sisters daughter and we happen to have a huge gap in terms of age." He finally answered.

"And i thought you were an only child?" she asked again. Her browse furrowed.

"Anyway" Lisa interrupted before he could answer. "Oppa about your offer i can't take it" Lisa decided.

"Huh! What?! But whyyyy??" Taeyang sulked and pouted.

Lisa cringed at the sight of her friend "Oppa stop it. Doesn't look good on you."

He rolled his eyes but controlled his tantrums "Yeah But whyyyyy??" He asked again.

"Because Oppa i don't think i can juggle those two jobs at the same time." She sat and slouched on the couch in front of the CEO.

"I can be her photographer sure but i can't be her manager at the same time. I can't prepare her shoots while running around the city with her for her schedules." She outed her thoughts.

"I know. I know" He sighed while looking at her with her 'oh you know then why'd you offer it' face.

"Just thought i could try" He grinned sheepishly that made Lisa roll her eyes.

"Just be her manager then!" He pushed.
" I can hire another photographer but i can't do the same with her manager. Please Lisa you're the only one i can trust with my niece. We've been friends for quite some time now and i know how you work with people. I've seen you deal and take good care of them." His protective affectionate brother like attitude showed.

"Yeah sure but being a manager is different!!A whole lot different from what i do. I don't have any experience in this. I don't have an inkling idea on what they really do. Although of course i've seen them a lot since i work with celebrities. And believe me Oppa when i tell you how almost are looking frustrated and tired by just taking care of their idols." She confessed.

"And Oppa what i see about being a manager is that you don't really have time for your own life. You just live around the idol's life and that is the exact opposite of why i chose to be a freelancer." She had many things to say yet but decided to keep it on her thoughts.

"Lisa i understand your concerns i really do but i offered you this job not just because your my friend but because i know you'll do great. I trust you Lisa."

"And no contracts i assure you. You can just easily quit after i hire and train someone who can manage her. Just for the time being Lisa. Give me time to find someone." He continued.

"Her current manager will last just until this weekend. You'll still have time to learn and observe."
He waited.

Lisa fell silent, engulfed by his friends word running through her mind.

Lisa sighed. "Let me think about it Oppa."

"I'll wait for your answer until tomorrow afternoon. Please think and consider about it" He smiled.

"Yes Oppa. I'll inform you about my decision tomorrow."

                                         xxx

a/n: please leave your comments. i accept corrections and criticisms. :) tell me what you think about it. thanks. see ya till next update.