V

Kim Jennie. The most sought-after model who popped into the industry 5 years since. Her debut immediately shot her up to stardom as she effortlessly captivates the audience with her charm.

Her long dark hair defined her chic manner as her cat-like eyes screams for innocence while at the same time hiding her mischievous attribute. Her alluring nature smoothly draws people that leaves them crazily wanting more of her.

It was 2 in the afternoon and Jennie was on her booth as she takes a break from shooting the variety she was scheduled for today. The variety show is set outdoors and playing while recording under the heat of the mighty sun proved to be exhausting. Staffs busily attend to the comfort of the guest celebrities while some prepare for the last segment.

"Here's a bottled water Jennie shi" her manager offered her.

She looked at the bottled water and eyed her manager. "Sparkling?" she asked.

"Uh. No." Her manager checked.

"Do you want the sparkling water ? wait i'll get it" He continued and went to the ice box which was a booth away from them.

Jennie rolled her eyes.

"Here." Her manager returned and showed her a sparkling water.

"Oh. Sorry. I changed my mind. I'll have the other one instead." She smirked as she saw her managers hand grip the bottled water tight. The manager tried not to display his irritation but the ever observant model knew.

"What are you still standing there for? Water please." She grinned as the manager left.

As she was checking her make up her phone rang, she glanced at the caller then answered.

"Yah Jennie! Where are you? I couldn't contact you awhile ago." Her uncle asked.

"Ah ahjeossi! " She teased her uncle.

"Yaah!! Jennie! i said stop that. God! I feel like i'm too old whenever you call me that. Oppa! use Oppa like i told you! Aish! This brat!" Taeyang whined.

Jennie giggled at her uncle's child like behavior. Still hard to believe that he's a CEO to one of the top entertainment agency in the industry. 

"Yes Oppa." she chuckled.

"Good good!" Taeyang approved.
"I'm currently shooting a variety show Oppa thats why i had my phone turned off awhile ago. One segment more and then we're done. Why?" she asked.

"Ahh i see. Do well Jennie! Don't be a brat again!" Taeyang teased.

"Yah! I'm not a brat Oppa." She countered.

Taeyang chuckled. " Anyway. I found you a new manager."

Jennie cocked her eyebrow. "Huuh. New play-toy." She grinned as she was eyeing her manager coming towards her with her sparkling water.

"Yaaah! Jennie ah! Not a play-toy. She's my friend so don't make it hard for her. I nearly begged her to be your manager so behave!" he informed her.

Jennie creased her forehead. "Well that's new! normally they'd be begging you for them to be my manager." she asked amusedly then she heard her uncle laugh.

"Don't let too much air get inside your head. She barely even know you." Taeyang laughed again.

"Thats. Interesting." She mused as she grabbed the sparkling water her manager got her.

"Okay. When do i get to meet her noticing the pronoun her uncle used."

"This afternoon. What time will your shoot end?"He asked.