XIII

"Manoban don't you ever do that again!" Jennie said as she entered the car referring to the incident awhile ago when her manager told her about a prodigal pet named Jisoo. Turns out Jisoo is not a pet but a friend of the red head. The red headed manager just laughed at her antics. She entered the car and settled down turning on the heater. She then proceeded to pull Jennie's seatbelt to buckle the model up. The model then shyly turned her head to the side as she felt fuzzy from her managers habit of setting her seatbelt.

"So! We're gonna head to the Company first, I guess Taeyang Oppa's gonna brief us about your fan meeting in Indonesia." The red head started the car and maneuvered the car out of the buildings parking lot.

"Excited Princess?" she continued and glanced at her .
Jennie smiled from ear to ear hearing about her fan meeting. She loved meeting her fans and she was definitely excited just thinking about her Indonesian Fans.

She nodded excitedly and showed her gummy smile.
"Of course I am!" she replied.

A day passed and Jennie and her manager Lisa are on the plane heading straight to Indonesia. This will be the first time that Jennie's gonna meet her fans personally on their home country, she feels pretty excited to the point where she's giggly whenever she hears something connected to Indonesia and Fans. Lisa couldn't help but smile at the model.

"Is this your first time visiting Indonesia ?" Lisa mused.

"Actually yeah. There were opportunities before but i guess it didn't worked out. How about you?" Jennie replied shyly.

"This will be the third time now, First was work related and second i went back for a short vacation." Lisa answered.

"Oh, then maybe you can show me around when we get there!" The model suggested.

"Maybe, but since your fanmeet is in Jakarta i'm not really sure about the ins and outs of the city, since i only stayed there for work for like 3 days." Lisa laughed.

"How about when you went for a vacation?" Jennie asked.

"Ahh yeah well, that time I went to Bali." Lisa added.

"Wow! I hear Bali is beautiful!" Jennie commented.

"It is! It really is beautiful." Lisa smiled as she remembered the place.

"I sure wish I could go." Jennie sighed and pouted.

Lisa looked at her intently but swiftly stopped when the model turned to look at her.

"You know there's one place that I really really want to go." Jennie started.

"Oh yeah?" Lisa responded looking at the model curiously.

"Yeah, ever since i can remember i've always felt the want and need to go to back to Thailand." Jennie said.

Unknown to the model, Lisa unexpectedly tensed to her statement. But then she heard the model quietly laugh.

"Why laugh?" Lisa asked.

"Well it's because it's funny. I said I feel like I wanted and needed to go back to Thailand but then again I haven't been to Thailand in the first place."

Lisa's brow perked up but she waited for the brunette's continuation.

"I felt like I've been there before, but then there's no Thailand in my memory, my memories from when i was a kid is a bit hazy so." The model continued.

Lisa stayed silent and just hummed.

"How about you Lisa. I mean you're a Thai, surely you miss you hometown." Jennie asked.

Lisa smiled but Jennie saw how her charming smile didn't reach her eyes.

"It feels like It's been ages since I went back there, I guess you could say I'm not really fond of going back." Lisa stated, looking at the planes window where white clouds are currently visible.

"But it's your home, isn't it?" Jennie asked softly sensing that she unintentionally touched a sensitive topic.

Lisa chuckled softly but the model knew better. "Yeah well, it didn't feel like home to me." the manager silently answered.

For the first time, Jennie saw a new side to her manager, her manager was always positive and jolly and tried to make the others feel happy. This was new to the model, not even the times where she felt her managers oddness when the red head acted arrogant, narcissistic and perverted. This was a new emotion that her manager showed.
It was a raw feeling that she knew came from her managers heart, her lips are curved into a smile but she knew better to know that her heart is currently twitching in pain. Her very light honey colored eyes spoke of sadness and this sight gave the model a foreign feeling she's never had before.

Seeing her manager in this state didn't make her feel good at all. She couldn't understand but maybe it was empathy that she felt, but her mind is telling her things that she couldn't comprehend at the moment.
In then end she found her hand on her managers. As if it was enough to console her.

Lisa felt Jennie's touch as she looked at the brunette, this time she smiled sincerely as she pat the brunettes hair lightly .

"Hey, I'm alright." Lisa said.

Jennie smiled seeing Lisa's sincere smile. She hated being patted on the hair but then she didn't mind this time.

"We can be your home Lisa. Korea can be your home." Jennie blurted out.

Lisa smiled widely at what she heard and chuckled to her hearts content. "You can say that. As I finally found my home there." Lisa said mysteriously.

Jennie looked puzzled but decided to shrug it off.

"You should take a rest now, you'll have a tiring schedule once we land." Her manager added.

"I'll take a nap then as i already feel sleepy." Jennie said as she positioned herself to sleep, last thing she heard was Lisa humming.

x x x

a/n: hello from the grave. 😅
watcha think ? lemme know on the comments.
until, you know, next time.