1.8 - guess whos back (back again)

Roses are red,

violets are blue,

you think you're safe,

but I've found you.

~ Walter and Scar

I stared at the note in my hand, trembling with fear, do I tell someone? Luke? no, he'd flip out. Rosie or Sapphire? maybe. Calum? yes.

He'd know what to do, right?

I walked down the corridor to his room, knocking softly.

Luke's face appears through the door.

"Thank god its you babe, I thought some fangirl found our room again and-"

"again? nevermind. I need to talk to Cal." I state, a bit harshly but I felt so scared.

His face fell but picked itself up again.

~ ~ ~

To say Calum was angry was an understatement, he was livid, his eyes grew black and his face flushed.

"Katie it's not safe here anymore, you have to go."

"And miss out on Ashton and Tori's love fest? nuh uh, I want to be the teaser, not the teasee." I laugh.

"Why are you laughing?! Katie you're not only putting yourself in danger, you're putting me and the boys in danger, Tori, Rosie and Sapphire, 1D, the fans for fucks sake! you have to go." He says, walking into his room and retrieving his laptop.

I watch him fumble around silently for 5 minutes, when he speaks up.

"You leave at 4am tomorrow, pack your bags and tell no one you're leaving, thats up to me." He says, storming off.

Middle of prank week and I cant even do the grand finale we had planned.

Mermaid life really does suck sometimes.

Tori's POV

Ashton was so sweet, he made me laugh, smile and i was genuinely happy for once.

And Katie was so sweet to me, she let me keep the dress and made me feel really part of the group.

And I met my 9/9 fucking idols.

But her, Rosie and Sapphire were really odd sometimes, at the most random times they'd come out of the room with different hair colour, then a few hours later itd be the same, and they always went swimming at the beach, I asked to join but they said they had business to take care of, it didnt bother me, I owe her everything pretty much. 

But they're hiding something, and I'm not over the top curious, but there's some wonder there.

"Knock, knock! Torisaur its Ashlezz your bae!" Ashton quirked from outside.

This was going to be interesting. 

~~~ 

short af update but its been 2 months so i am so so so so so sos sososos sorry

(shitty author)

ive been at home for a total of 1/6 weeks ive been on summer holidays so this is a short update, and im going to TRY  update a bit more, but its year 11 now and im really gettinf serious 

sami xx