1.4 romantic macca's dates

(So sorry this took so long, I explained in the authors note. also if oyu culd read the first sentence of the authors note at the bottom that'd be almost as fab as you)

I hop out the bath, checking the time on the cute little call clock.

4:30

"What time is this date at damn son." I thought to myself, pulling out my phone and opening up a new message.

K- Hey boo, what times the date and what do I wear ?!

L- Hey kitty, 6 and something fancy but not too fancy, sorry it's so late.

PS the boys think we frickle frackled.

K- Frickle frackled? You aren't tumblr Luke, and don't worry about the short notice it's plenty of time.

I lock my phone, digging through my suitcase, finding nothing that would suit it.

Well lots of things, but nothing good enough.

"ROSE, AQUA, EMERGENCY!" I cry, tearing my suitcase apart.

"What's up girl?" Aqua says, walking into the room.

"I can't find any good dresses." I pout at the mess scattered around the room.

"Rose show her your specialty!" Aqua squeals excitedly.

I look at the two questioningly, as Rose smiles and nods.

She closes her eyes, focussed.

"What exactly are you looking for?" She asks me, grabbing a notepad and pencil from her case.

"Lilac, strapless, lace with a bandeau kinda underneath it?" I saw i picture of this type of dress online once and drooled over it for weeks.

Rose's hands scribbled over the page quickly, then she stared at it and closed her eyes once again, before waving her hand in the air.

A dress appeared on my body, as I gasp and admire it.

"I'm so confused but thank you!" I screech and hug her.

"Aqua, you're shot." Rose and Aqua smirk.

"Is there any particular style you want your hair?" Aqua giggles.

I raise an eyebrow at her and she sits me in a chair, brushing it out.

"I like the thought of a purple fish braid but there isnt enoug time to dye- Why is my hair purple?" I cut myself off, admiring the purple braid that is flicked over to the side.

"Any full mermaid has a special fashion power, mines designing and Aqua's is hairstyling." Rose laughs.

"But these aren't permanent, they'll last until 12am tonight." Aqua says, turning serious.

"What is this, Cinderella?" I chuckle.

"What's Cinderella?" They say in unison.

"Ugh, we'll watch it when I get back." I sigh, walking into the bathroom to do my make up.

"By any chance, being heir to the throne and all, I'm an exception and my specialty is make up?" I call jokingly out to the girls.

They laugh in return, and I finish it off.

 ~ ~ ~ ~

At 6pm sharp,there was a rhythmic knock at my door.

Rosella went to open it, as I peeked through the crack in the door from the bathroom.