1.1 unmasked

"Walter, what are you doing." Mum's voice cold, oozing brutality, yet a pinch of terror hinted away.

"Now now Abigail, calm down, I'm just here to get whats rightfully mine. Scarlett, honey come to dad." Walter coos.

An evil smirk is ridden on Scar's face, as she flipped over to him.

"Hi, daddy." she smiled, hugging him. "It's been so long!" 

"Scarlett?" Rosella cries, purple liquid spilling from her eyes.

Aqua goes red with anger.

"You baskstabbing little shark! we trusted you Scar! You betrayed us and put our friend in danger." she screams as Scar lets out a harsh laugh.

"It's called acting, love." she sneers.

Katie? Rosellas voice says in my head.

I whip around and look at her.

Explain later, theres an exit, Aqua, you, the queen and I will sneak through, there's knights already waiting outside.

Do i trust her? Her friend isnt who I thought, what if shes not?

~  ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 

Aqua had dragged me by the wrist through the back exit, right past Scarlett and Walter.

I grabbed mum also, dragging her with me, nothing could be worse than bein stuck with Walter.

We swam right past Walter, and I noticed a tunnel.

Walter tried to get in the tunnel but it mysteriously closed.

"God I cant seem to catch a break can I?"I laugh bitterly, thinking I was being held captive.

"Hun calm down we aint backstabbing bullsharks." Aqua laughs.

She puts a finger to her head and closes her eyes, as a huge hole appear in the wall.

"You guys have explaining to do." I say pointing to the 2 coloured haired girls and my mother.

They nod before hurrying me out the cave.

"Queen, Princess are you alright?" a guard stressed, coming over to mother and I.

"Its Abigail and Katie, Lorence, and we're fine, let's go back to the castle and sort this out. Katie home and stay CLEAR of the oceans." Mum says, sternly.

"What if we were with her on land, Abi?" Aqua says, pleading look in her eyes.

Rosella nods excitedly and mum looks as though shes thinking about it.

"Ok, you can stay with Max and Lia, but just say your relatives." she says.

"Um mum, 3/4 of my friends already know I'm a mermaid, so can they know Aq and Rose are too?" I ask.

Her eyes narrow but she nods.

She wiggles her hand in a pattern and a rose necklace appears on Rosella's neck, and the same to Aqua but with a sapphire gem stone.

"It's the same deal with Katies necklace, once's its wet you grow a tail, then once the necklace dries you get legs." Mum explains.

"I must go and so do you, before Walter finds you." She says, 2 guards on her sides.

"And if Aqua and Rosella are with you you can go swim in the lagoon on the island, ok?" We nod until another guard comes to us.

"Ah, yes, Princess Katie, always a pleasure." Mason says, bowing towards me.

"Whatever Mason just take us home." I laugh as we all swim towards Mystic Beach.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~  ~~~  ~ ~ ~

IM SO SORRY 

IF YOU READ THIS I HAVE REASONS AS TO WHY I DIDNT UPDATE

I AHD EXAMS, ASSIGNMENTS AND WORK BUT THE HOLIDAYS IS UPON ME NEXT WEEK SO ILL UPDATE LOADS OKAY

SO I DELETED UNPREDICTABLE (IF YOU READ IT TANKS)

BECAUSE IT DIDNT TURN OUT THE WAY I WANTED

BUT IM WRITING ONE CALLED HAMARTIA

LIKE TFIOS HAMARTIA (CRIED SO HARD BTW)

http://www.wattpad.com/story/17833532-hamartia-l-h

ANYWAY ITLL BE UNIQUE AND YOULL LIKE IT AND IM SORRY BUT ILL ONLY UPDATE THIS ONCE THAT GETS LIKE 10 READS

I HATE DOING THIS BUT THIS IS GOING TO BE SO QUICHE SO YEAH

THANK YOU FOR VOTING, COMMENTING AND READING YOURE ALL FAB AND I LOVE YOU XXXXXX