2.0 not over

I ran towards the nearest beach I could find, everyone racing after me.
If Scar and Walter were here, and had taken Tori, they couldn't have gotten far.
My phone beeped in my pocket and a text from Tori popped up.
What the actual fuck?

Hey Katie some guy called Rhetts here? he's really weird... he said he's your driver.

Then I got a voicemail
"this was sent at 8:32" my phone said
what's the time now?
8:40
we must have just missed them outside the hotel!
"get off of me you psycho!"
"your friend has something I need so unless she gives that up your mine"
"where are we going"
"just outside of the city, I think you'd like it. It's called Atlantis."
"that's underwat-"
"end of voicemail"

I ran faster down the road, the beach in plain sight.
then down by the water I saw a silhouette struggling.
"TORI!"
my feet hit the sand cold and hard. I heard a splash and dove into the water after them, adrenaline pumping through my veins.

I powered through the water, my hair lighting up once again, I wasn't in the cave? I saw Tori struggling against Scarlett, but where was Walter?

I grab hold of tori without being seen, yanking her out of Scarlett's grip, then quickly powering back to shore.

I look back and see Scar behind us, but we'd beat her to shore at this rate.
I took tori up for air and kept swimming along the surface, then when we finally reach shore, Ashton grabbed Tori off of me as Michael and Luke ran towards me.
Fuck.
Michael didn't know.

"Not now Mikey, after."

I motion for Aqua, Cal and Rose to follow me and we all dived back under.
Scar and Walter were floating a few meters away from us, smirking.

"Hey hey hey, good fight pals. You win this time but believe me" Scars smirk grows.
"It's not over."