1.9~ retlaw

This chapter was written by @torixxirwin, thanks love! <3

Katie's pov

I never went home to Australia, Luke caught me packing my suitcase and went off at Calum, how ever, the boys did hire me a body guard, he doesn't talk, and we don't know his name, so I call Bob, easy enough to remember, quick to yell if I need help.

I would have LOVED to do our grand finale for prank week, however, it involved water and if I'm pretty sure Saph, Cal, Rose and I would be screwed.

So, I keep thinking 'what would get the boys attention?' And then I remembered something. Tori's was our most recent member of this household and she is always around Ashton, so I wanna make a prank with her to win the game.

I walked over to Ashton's room and knocked on the door

"ASH OPEN UP" I sang as I waited for the door to open.

"Yes?" He asked I noticed tori was asleep on his bed, shoot.

"Aw she's asleep. I'll come back later" I said and kind of walked away sheepishly I started to get hungry and made my way into the kitchen where I found a half eaten box of Oreos, in a swift movement I managed to grab 4 and walked straight into the living room; where Luke sat.

Sitting down next to him, he smiled at me. well, at my food, which I was holding, so he did basically smile at me.

He opened his mouth slightly and I rolled my eyes before shoving an oreo in his mouth.

"SEE THIS IS WHY I LOVE MY GIRLFRIEND" He shouted to the rest of the boys. "Wanna go for a walk down to an ice team parlor with the crew?" I asked Luke, my stomach getting the best of me once again, as he lifted an eyebrow in return.

"Crew?" He asked, smirking.

I gave him a look that clearly read 'you know what i mean' he laughed and nodded.

"Not Bob though, please can we like sneak away?" I basically beg, snuggling into him more.

"LETS GOOO!" Mikey called excitedly and they all started running down the sidewalk, him, Cal, Sapphire and Ash.

I stayed back with Lukey. We left Tori to sleep, who can blame her? I'm sure I've slept a good chunk of my life away hanging out with these losers.

"Carrrrry me" I said to Luke and he shook his head, but I just jumped on his back anyway. Which was surprisingly harder then I expected since our height differences.

"Thanks Lukey pooky" I said kissing his cheek and he smiled up at me.

"What kind of ice cream so you want, Katie?" Calum asked me, falling behind as Luke decided to run to reach with the rest of them.

"Probably vanilla" I answered and he snickered.

"So original" I just shook my head at him.

"So me, though" I replied back to him. And he went to order.

~

On our way back to the house, as we all enjoyed our beautiful ice cream we sang along to the boys songs and danced in the middle of the street.

I loved our crew, all outgoing and in love, it was just an amazing time I had with them; every time.

"Why is the door opened? I thought we closed it?" Sapphire said and we all stopped for a second.

"Did we close the door? I don't remember." We all just brushed it off and walked inside.

I made my way to tori to check on her since we had been gone almost an hour and she must've been lonely. The boys were playing Fifa while Sapphire and Rose were in the kitchen on their new phones.

"Tori, we're back" I said opening the door; however tori wasn't there. A note was placed where she was laying.

Note:

Tori isn't you.

But she's close enough

If I couldn't get your attention before

I'll get it now

Your friend is loosing air down here since she isn't really a mermaid

But that's what you get when you leave her alone for an hour.

An easy grab, I'll say

-Walter, or should I say, Rhett?

~

Hey guys, been a while hey? So basically my excuse it writers block. I had no clue where this story was going so I asked a good friend of mine @torixxirwin to write this chapter for me. So no, Katie didnt go home, she got to stay on tour!

Anyway, thanks heaps Tori! hope you guys liked her chapter :)