2.3 gots 2 go my own ways

(making up a date sorry if its wrong)

LONDON, 13TH OCTOBER 2013

KATIES POV

Back at the hotel, only 1D's limo was here, and apparently, the rest of them went out to dinner, so I was alone.

I took my makeup off and wash my face, then cleaned my teeth and got into my pj's and braiding my hair, before curling up into bed.

I couldn't sleep though.

It wasn't until 1:47am Aqua and Rose walked in.

"Shhhhh, I think shes asleep." I hear one of them whisper.

"Nope." I mumble.

"KATAYYYYYYYY HEY GURL HEY!" Aqua squeals excitedly.

"We went to Maccas??? It was so good, I got these cute little things called nuggets, internally crying." Rose drools.

"Cool."

"And then MICHAEL STOOD UP ON THE TABLE AND STARTED SERENADING ONE OF THE WORKERS!" Aqua laughs loudly.

"Awesomeee."

"AND SHE TOTALLY GAVE HIM HER NUMBER, THEN AQUA TOOK IT AND RIPPED IT UP IN HER FACE. GREATEST FEED EVER." Rose finishes.

"Exciting."

"Anyway, we're going to the boys room and talking to Sophie. She's really nice." Aqua says, my head bolting up.

"Who?"

"Sophie, Lukes friend, we'd invite you but..." Rose says, mumbling off.

"Yeah. Whatever guys. Go fuck yourselves." I say, turning over in bed, listening to them giggle as they shut the door.

~ ~ ~ ~

3:16am

1 new text message

from: Lukey boo <3 <3

to: you

"Hey, Katie, things are intense right now, I just want to tell you I want to take a break, just so I can sort stuff out, maybe you should go home... Im not telling you to, but suggesting it. Our management will pay for everything.

Sorry.

Luke."

I read the text over and over again.

3:19am

1 new text message

from: Michael

to: you

1 attachment

I opened the picture, seeing the photo of Luke making out with Sophie, beer cans scattering the floor and Aqua looking as if she's cheering.

JUST last week, Luke and I were absolutely infatuated with each other, and now? He's dumped me over text and moved on within 2 minutes.

Fuck this.

Part of me- the human side, wants to break that door down and smack that bitch in the face, then Michael, then kick Luke where it hurts.

But the more realistic- violence is only the answer 89% of the time side, knows that they arent worth it.

I walk to to bath room and run a bath, no use trying to sleep now. After stepping into the boiling hot bath, I momentarily forgot I'd grow a tail, which sucked, I dont want this thing.