1.3 eat sleep repeat

The airplane ride was smooth, nothing but sleep, eat and repeat.

Luke was still snoring peacefully on my shoulder when we landed in London.

Luke wake up, you're drooling all over my cardi." I groan, still tired from the uncomfortable sleep.

"It's not like you haven't had my saliva on or in your before." He lazily smirks, lifting his fat head off me.

"Shut up you douche donkey." I playfully glare at the un-quiffed blob next to me.

We grabbed our luggage and got into the white van waiting for us.

"WHITE VAN MAN!" Cal ran around screaming, basically in Australia there was a man who drove around in a white van and tried to abduct kids, all Aussie kids have been petrified of white vans since.

"STRANGER DANGER" Michael screamed, dropping his luggage and joining Cal.

I rolled my eyes, and they caught the eye's of the driver.

Walter?

It can't be Walter he's a mermaid.

"Um, excuse me, what's your name?" I suspiciously asked, eying the weird man.

"Rhett Law, your personal driver of all vehicles, except planes." He smiles.

Rhett Law, seems normal I guess.

He drove us to the hotel, where we all unloaded our stuff and claimed rooms.

Of course, Liz, being the protective-not-ready-to-be-a-granny she is, forbid Luke and I to room, so I was with Rose and Aqua.

"Did the driver look..weird to you guys?" Aqua asks, her eyebrows furrowed in confusion.

"Thank god someone else noticed." I breathe, relieved.

"Rhett Law... It seems harmless, there are supposedly 7 other people on the planet that look like you, not necessarily human, it could just be a dinglehopper, wait I mean doppelganger, sorry." Aqua mumbles.

"I guess, so can you glad wrap this for me Katie, I wanna shower." Rose giggles.

I smile and nod, ripping the glad wrap and securing it around the necklace.

She thanks me and walks into the bathroom, singing melodiously as she leaves.

"Aqua, you right?" I ask the pink haired girled sitting in front of me.

"I have a giddy feeling in my stomach every time I speak to Michael, and my heart races too and I just ugh i dont know..." she mumbles nervously.

"You like Mikey!" I chant, skipping around the room.

Her hand clamps over my mouth as quick as she could catch me.

"Shhhh!" She whisper shouts. "Ugh, did you just lick my hand!" She cringes as I smirk.

"Kate... I'm betrothed back home, to one of the guards..." she whispers.

"Which guard?" I ask.

"Mason, he's a family friend my parents adore." She says, purple liquid falling from her eyes.

"He didn't say anything yesterday?"

"I know, he doesn't want it either." She sobs.

"It's fine, ok? Michael is a sweet guy, what your parents don't know won't hurt them." I say, kissing her pink hair.

"Love you Katie." She smiles.

"Ugh you can practically smell the emotion in here." Aqua cringes walking out of the bathroom.

"Shove of you poo face." I giggle, walking into the bathroom and running a bath.

My tail scrapes over the edge of the bath tub, and I feel calmer.

I'm excited for this tour but worried as well.

"Katie?" Luke says through the door.

"Come in" I laugh.

"Aren't you..oh." Luke chuckled.

The door creeks and Luke shuffles in.

"So Mikey still doesnt know?" He asks, sitting on the edge of the bath.

I shake my head, pressing my lips to a thin line.

"Are you going to tell him?" He asks again.

"When the time is right, it just... isn't right now." I say softly.

I want to tell him, I just, I don't know how to explain it.

Luke didn't respond, just stared at the tiles below him.

"Whats up Lukeypoo?" I giggle.

"Do you wanna go out tonight? Like a date, theres a restaurant down the road that you'd love and I'm sorry this is dumb-"

"Luke of course I will." I smile, pecking him on the lips.

He smiles widely, as silence surrounds us again.

I smirk and pull him by his shirt, sending him toppling into the bath, on top of me.

"This is going to look so wrong..." He chuckles.

"Going to your bathing girl friends house dry and coming back satched." I giggle.

He leans in and we kiss for a while, before he pulls away and get out, looking upset about something.

"Luke, whats up?" I ask, furrowing my eyebrows.

"Rhett Law..."

"It just, doesnt sound right." He says, opening the door and dripping a puddle as he walked away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

IM SO SORRY FOR THIS BORING SHORT ANNOYING CHAPTER THAT IS OVER DUE AND UGH

THANKS EVERYONE WHO HAS VOTED AND COMMENTED AND READ LATELY I JUST UGH EMOTIONS YOU ALL ARE WONDERFUL

TYSM I LOVE YOU ALL

~douche donkey sami