0.7 well, shit

I was having 2nd thoughts on this date.

Dont get me wrong, I'm excited, but he doesnt know yet. 

Only Ash and Cal know and what if he chooses a date like going to the beach or a water park?

I dont know if I can tell him or not, he might freak out.

He might stop liking me. 

I went against my mums advice of staying out of the ocean.

I needed to ask her what to do, I felt kind of awkward though, I've only known her for a week or so.

"Hey Katie! Haven't seen you in a while." The voice of my favourite dolphin calls.

"Ronny!" I squeal before hugging his neck happily.

"Well, I got school and I'm already late so I'll see you soon okay!" He says before swimming of hurriedly.

School, on a Saturday, at 3pm? I'm relieved I live on land now.

I continue my way to the castle, laughing at my childish mum who looked bored sitting in her throne.

Her head perks up at my laugh.

"Katie! you arent safe here!" She stammers.

"I need advice." I state.

"Quickly before they find you." She says worriedly, glancing around the room.

"I really like this guy, I have for years, and he asked me out yesterday when I got home, I agreed, but I feel bad for lying to him. Do I tell him or...?" I trail off.

"I should be voting against this Katie, but tell him. If you like him that much he deserves to know. Now hurry and leave before you get hurt." She says, calling a guard to swim me to the rocks.

"And stay away from the caverns!" she yells as we swim out the room.

The guard seems rather young, maybe one or two years older than me.

"So your the lost princess, huh?" he asks awkwardly.

I nod.

"Wouldn't have expected the girl I was taught about all through school would ever show up, let alone be swimming with me." He laughs.

I nod again, laughing with him.

"I'm Mason." He says, extending a hand out.

"I'm Katie, but I'm sure you already knew that." I say snobbishly, flicking my hair instead.

He looks shocked and I smirk.

"I'm totally joking, nice to meet you Mason!" I laugh and a look of relief washes over his features.

We casually chat until we reach the rock and I pull myself onto the beach, waving bye to my new friend.

Once dry, I head to my car and get in.

"Next stop. Luke's house." I sigh, driving up the road.

~~~~

Luke opens the door, smiling excitedly.

"Katie!" He says, engulfing me in a hug.

"Luke. Get in my car, I have to show you something." I order. He waves bye to his mum and gets in the car.

"Should I be worried?" he asks, I don't respond, we sit in silence before I pull into my house.

He follows me out to the pool.

"Okay, just please don't freak out. I needed to tell you this so I don't feel guilty about lying anymore.

He nervously nods.

I dive into the pool, swimming to the edge as my tail forms.

His eyes widen.

"That's a tail." He says.

"No shit Sherlock." I sass.

Before I can stop him, he's running out the gate.

Well, shit.

a/n

sorry this is so short

just needed a cliffhanger ;)

dont hate me plzzz

Thank you so much for 800+ reads, 25 votes and 8 comments.

Never expected this wow, thought like 30 max ahah woops ;)

I'm writing an Ashton Irwin fan fic btw called 'unpredictable' 

common name i know, but it fits the story perfectly

please read it! it's not completely horrible heh :3

vote and comment what you think!