0.1 ~edited~

"Kate! Wait up!" the honestly somewhat-very-annoying-voice of Michael Clifford calls from behind me.

I love him really, but 6 hours a day, 5 days a week can be a bit much for a 16 year old girl, dealing with 4 very hyper teenage boys.

But as I said, I love him, and all of them to bits.

There's Michael, Luke, Calum and Ashton and I cant count the years on one hand that they've been my bestfriends, it's been way too long.

"Katie! Happy 16th gurlfrand!" Michael says, kissing my cheek.

I groaned and wiped my cheek , nudging him disapprovingly.

"You've done that every birthday since we were 5, Mikey."

"And I'll keep doing it, every birthday, until we're 60." He says with a smile.

"You make it sound like I wouldn't have killed you by the time were 24" I joke, nudging him on the arm.

"KATIE!" I hear, before I've been tackled to the ground by the other 3 imbeciles, as they all kiss my cheek again.

"You know, you all just basically made out with each other. Kissing the exact same cheek each time." I smirk.

"Shut up and let us treasure this moment." Michael says, jumping on the top of the doggy pile.

"Could we treasure it standing, whilst i can breathe?" I manage to choke out, as the extra weight pressured into my chest, the worst pain being the crushing of my boobs.

"Happy birthday main hoe." Luke smiles.

"Happy birthday pooface." Calum winks.

"Happy birthday gorgeous!" Ashton blushes.

It's not that he was flirting, he's basically my older brother, just not by blood.

"Thanks losers." I grin happily.

So today I turned 16, and it could not have come quicker, in Australia, that means I can now legally have sex, go for my drivers licence and am 2 years closer to being able to legally drink.

So I guess you could say I'm basically a young adult.

"What'd you get?" Calum asks, bringing me out of my day dream.

"I got a car, getting my L's this weekend." I smile excitedly, the thought of driving was exciting.

"Do ya'll want to go swimming later today?" Ashton asks.

"Do you even need to ask?" Luke and I say simultaneously.

~ ~ ~ ~

It was the end of 5th period, we piled into Ashton's car and headed towards Mystic Beach, the private beach Luke and I found at 9 years old.

I took off my sneakers and socks, letting my toes sink into the sand.

I placed my bag and shoes down, digging out my bikini from my bag, then heading to the bushes.

I don't think I need to go into detail about my changing.

Running happily to my bag, I dropped my clothes down and continued sprinting into the water enthusiastically.

10 minutes later, the boys and I were all splashing around, before my legs tingled.

Bubbled circled my legs, panicking I dove under and away from the group.

Coming up for air, I saw Calum about to dive after me.

"Cal I'm fine, I'm going to the reef, I'll talk to you's soon." I yell.

Looking down, I almost fainted.

A white fish tail had over taken my legs.

And a white bikini had hidden the pink one I was wearing beforehand.

What do I do now?

I swam.

A/N

Photo of Katie on the side!

* EDITED- CHAPTER 2 COMING SOON*