1.2 tour

ROSELLA'S POV WOO

These legs were, confusing.

"Okay, just stand up, ok good, if you fall put your arms out." Katie would instruct us.

I couldn't focus though, we were on, Mystic Beach i think?

I was worried because Scarlett (aka baskstabbing bull shark) knew all of Aqua and my secrets.

We trusted her.

We'd been friends for 5 years now, she had shown us the lagoon.

She must have been luring Katie to that pool.

"Rose?" Aqua's voice pulls me out of my distraction.

I nod, and take a step, my face lighting in a smile.

We kept trying, we learned to walk, run, jump and skip, legs were fun.

We piled into Katies's 'car'.

The car moved, and there were heaps of them.

"I'm going to drop you guys off at my house so you can meet Liana and Max, I have to go somewhere." Katie states.

I hesitantly nod, what if Scar knows we're here?

She pulls into a nice looking house, letting us out.

We knocked on the door, it was alot like the sea, minus the tail and sea horse carriages, and musically talented crustaceans.

She took off in her car the opposite way, when an older blonde woman answers the door.

"Rosella and Aqua, I guess?" She laughs and we nod happily.

"Abi has already messaged me, she pops up in my mind sometimes its creepy, but welcome to our home, wheres, Katie?" She asks, looking left and right

"She went down that road." I say, pointing.

"She probably went to see Luke, she does it alot." Liana laughs,

"Well come on in. Let's get you all settled in." She steps a side and Aqua and I step in.

KATIES POV

"So one of your mermaid friends is out to get you?" Luke asks, worry filling his eyes.

I nod slowly, I've explained it to his little blonde head at least 3 times now.

We were walking to our little tree house again, through the bush path.

"So Katie, I've been meaning to ask and tell you something, both pretty important." He says.

I raise my eyebrows urging him on.

"Well the boys and I got an email from One Directions manager, we're going on tour with them in a week." He says happily.

My heart flutters in excitement for them whilst my stomach drops.

"How long?" I ask.

"9 months..." He says quietly.

"I'm happy for you Luke, I really am, I'm just going to miss you douche donkeys way too much." I choke out.

"Want to here some good news?" He asks, his blue eyes lighting up.

I nod and look at him expectantly.

"I know if I don't do this now there's 9 more months to wait and a lot can happen in 9 months." He begins, taking a breath.

"I don't know if you'd want to but you are allowed to come with us on tour, and Rosella and Aqua too if their here to protect you." He says.

"But that's not all, just in case you can't come." He shuts his eyes.

"Katie, your are the light of my life, the inspiration for multiple of my songs. The boys and I all love you, and I've waited way too long to do this."

He pulls out a jewelry box.

"Katie," He opens the box, revealing a candy necklace. "Will you be my girlfriend?" He asks nervously.

I nod excitedly, as he puts the necklace over my head.

I stand on my toes, kissing him.

"Did you even need to ask?" I smirk.

~ ~ ~

LIANA'S POV

"Liana, I know I haven't been around much, but my boiz are going on tour, and Rose, Aq and I can all go, if you're okay with it." Katie asks, giving me the puppy dog eyes.

"Li, I know 9 months is a long time, but Katie might be safer away from here, she can trust those boys by the sound of it, and Cal will be there, I know my son will protect her with his life." Abi's voice rings through my head.

"Ab you really gotta stop that" I reply in my head.

"I know, but they'll be away from Walter and Scarlett for a long enough time for me to get rid of them"

"Alright, it'll be safer for you, Abi is pressuring me on, Cal will protect you as well, you can go." I mumble before being attacked with hugs.

~ ~ ~ 

KATIE'S POV

Today we left, Rose and Aq met all the boys yesterday and got on perfectly.

Cal kept giving Aqua googly eyes, and Michael was obviously infatuated with Rosella, whether its the colourful hair or not.

Luke gripped my hand as we spoke to the handful of fans waiting to say good bye to the boys for a few months.

Pictures were taken and hugs were given until we got onto the lousy plane.

Liana and Max said goodbye once we walked away, and mum had contacted me through my head, unfortunately as that scared the donkey out of me every time.

"Let's go on an adventure, aye, Kate?" Luke smiles tiredly.

"Let's go on an adventure, Lukey." I say, resting my head on his shoulder and drifting off to sleep.

~~~~~

A/N 

bored so updated lolol wot

guys read hamartia it's not horrible lol

link below 

omg so much happen idk i feel like im on drugs rn with all the event going on

"Douche donkey" is my favourite thing btw 

plenty more douche donkeys to come.

 http://www.wattpad.com/story/17833532-hamartia-l-h