Chapter 40 - Concrete Angel.

Angel POV

I stayed locked in the bathroom all night just crying my eyes out. Dean knocked on the door. "Please open up. I'm really worried." I gave up and opened it.

"Angel.." He pulled me into a hug. I burst down into tears again. "It's gonna be ok. It's gonna be ok" he repeated swaying us. We stayed like that for the rest of the night.

Martha POV

"Martha. You ok?" I sat there looking out the window in our new home we brought. "Yeah.." "Please tell me you're not regretting it?" "What's done is done. It can't be reversed. They hate us now" He hugged me from behind. "We done it for a reason" he leaned his chin on my shoulder.

Next Day

Smackdown

Dean POV

"Seriously She isn't taking it well at all." I told Roman as we placed our bags down. "Where is she?" "At home. Locked up somewhere, crying her eyes out." "Poor girl" Martha still has her music and came out in a red dress and white heels. Oh joy. Authority princess.

Martha POV

I was met by boos I mean. I'm not surprise. They love my sister. I got in the ring and grabbed a mic. My Women Champion wrapped around my shoulder.

I waited for the crowd to die down. "What a welcome" I smirked. The crowd started booing again. "Oh come on what I did to my sister. Was it really that bad?" They started my brother yes chant off. I rolled my eyes.

"Come on guys. I'm Daniel Bryan Sister. Shouldn't you love me?" They started chanted no. "At least no one has the guts to face me" my music played again. Angel was running down and rolled into the ring. She started viciously attacking me. 

I rolled out and fell on my ass looking shocked at her. She dropped to her knees brushing her hair back. She burst into tears. A tear escaped my eyes. I got up and wiped it away walking back. Dean walked past giving me a cold glare.

Dean POV

Roman and I ran down. I rolled in and went straight to her. "Angel. Come on. It's best you go home" the Authority music played.

I stood up straight. Roman stood by me. Seth was holding Martha hand with Stephanie, Triple H and Kane.

"Oh look. Angel has finally broken down" Stephanie smirked. She past her mic to Martha. She took it.

"Do you feel my pain now?" Angel got up with a mic. "What are you talking about it was always me, me Martha. I was the one hit with Kharma you got away with everything. I was bullied, you weren't Mrs popular." "I HAD ALL THAT BUT I DIDN'T HAVE MY FAMILY" "YOU DROVE THEM AWAY" "IT'S YOUR FAULT THEY DIED. YOU WENT TO THAT STUPID PARTY" Martha yelled. That hit Angel. "You disgust me as a sister" "I wish you were never born Angel."

"Why don't you shut up you fucking two face fake slut" I said. "Why are you with her Dean. Look at her. She's fucking broken, you can't fix her. Only I can" she smirked.

Oh please let me hit her without going to prison. Angel couldn't take it and rolled out the ring. Of course Kane stood in front to protect her. "I hate you. I don't know you Martha. And Seth. My own fucking best friend, you guys were meant for each other. Have fun you filthy piece of sell outs." She spat and stormed past them backstage.

Angel POV

I've never felt more betrayed by my own sister. "Angel" I turned to face Dean. "You ok?" "I'm fine" "You're not" "YES I AM. GOSH CAN'T YOU STAY AWAY FROM ME I'M A SCREW UP, OK. I DON'T WANNA SCREW ANYTHING UP. I LOST MY BEST FRIEND AND SISTER. MY PARENTS DIED BECAUSE OF ME. NO WONDER WHY I HAVE BAD LUCK. I'M THE WORSE HUMAN BEING. I WISH I WAS NEVER BORN" I screamed. Dean stood there in shock to what  came out my mouth.

"Don't ever say that again Angel. You are not a screw up. For god sake you have me-" I cut him off. "How long? Huh. You'll be gone. Everyone I love disappears or betrays me." "I've known you for 12 years Angel. You really think I'm letting you go. I won't." "I just don't know what to do Dean" I cried into his chest. "We'll get through it. I promise you won't feel anymore pain" 

"I need some fresh air." "I'll join you" "No alone" "Ang-" "just please" I walked away.

Dean POV

It's almost 4 in the morning I just can't sleep without knowing if she's ok.  The door opened she came tumbling in. "Hey babe" she giggled. Oh great she's drunk and drank the pain away.

"Angel. How much have you drank?" "Only 1. I'm not stupid" "let's take you to bed" "No. I wanna stay up and see my parents. First I need to learn how to fly" "Angel" "That's what they are now"

I pulled her in the bedroom and sat her down. "On a scale to 1 to 10 how hurt are you?" "A million" she mumbled. "You're gonna get through this. You always have. You're a strong beautiful women and the kids needs there Mum."

She nodded. I kissed her forehead.