Chapter 21 - One big mess

Angel POV

"TAP" I screamed. Alicia tapped out. "And your winner Angel Good." I snatched a mic and rolled back in the ring. "Oh Alicia. I hope you're ok." I fake pouted and laughed but then it dropped. "So I heard there's a new addition to the Divas Division. A Ms Money in the bank briefcase. All lovely and pink" I gagged. "As part of it I'm gonna beat the 5 divas, But I'm gonna climb that ladder and Win! And when I cash that in. I will be your... Women Champion." I smirked. "Now you're probably wondering why I don't want my Divas belt back. It's too yucky. I'm a real Women. I deserve that belt. No one is gonna step in my way" I dropped the mic as my music blared through the arena. I skipped back.

Dean was in his normal clothes. Leaning against the wall with his arms crossed. "Hey Beautiful" "Hello Jonathan" "Cut the attitude" he smirked. I giggled and flung my arms around his neck. He pulled me into a hug with no space between us. His phone vibrated in his front pocket. "Aren't you gonna answer that?" "It's fine" The phone kept vibrating. I stared at him.

"It's nothing Angel." "Right.." I dropped my arms to the side and pushed his arms off me.  "Don't be like that." "I'm gonna go back to the bus" I walked away.

Dean was behind me slowly following. As I reached my bedroom.  I slammed the door shut in his face.

Dean POV

I sighed in frustration. Faith came out rubbing her eyes. "Daddy. I can't sleep" "I'll tuck you in" I picked her up and layed her down. "Can you tell me a story?" "I'm not good at stories" "Please?" She begged. I sighed. "Ok. Once upon a time lived a Mum, a Dad and a little girl. The Mum and Dad loved their little girl and would do anything to keep her safe But the Dad wants his baby and Wife to be ok. So he's been doing something behind there back to Keep them out of danger. He knows that if the Mum finds out she's not gonna take it nicely...." I stopped and frowned. Faith was asleep.

"Night baby girl" I kissed her forehead.

Angel POV

That Bed time story sounded suspicious to me. What is he doing? I walked away from the door and went into the bedroom. Dean walked in. "Angel-" "What are you doing Dean?" I'm tired of secrets. "What do you mean?" "I'm not stupid. The phone calls. The text messages. The story you told Faith just now. What am I gonna not take nicely" I growled.

"Nothing that you need to know" "You're my husband Dean. I want answers" "Will you stop being so protective" "Will you stop keeping secrets" "Fine. I drugged you" "YOU WHAT?!" "The reason you haven't been scared lately or how you took what Randy did you fine was because I got Sami to give me some drugs to help you. Those Phone calls and Texts all to do with that"

I couldn't even look at him. "I was helping you Angel" "ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS? HOW COULD YOU DO THIS? DID YOU DRUG ME TO LIKE YOU? OR TO BE WITH YOU? MARRY YOU?" "I never did" "Why should I believe you? I mean all you do is lie" "When we were at the restaurant. He texted me saying they would help. I hesitated but accepted it." "YOURE MEANT TO BE MY FUCKING HUSBAND AND SAMI MEANT TO BE MY BEST FRIEND." I paced around the room. "I'm stupid. I'm so fucking stupid for trusting people again. This is why I shut people out. THIS IS WHY I WAS ALONE. I CAN TRUST NO ONE." My anger was building up. "Angel calm down." "Or what you're gonna drug me to sleep? Or forget?" "I don't take advantage like that" "I don't know if I should believe you." He walked up to me. "NO. DON'T COME NEAR ME" "Angel.." "Just don't" I walked out and opened the door to see Seth, Roman and Martha standing there. "Did you enjoy the show?" I stormed past them.

Martha POV

"Don't tell me that's true?" I looked at him in disgust. "How would you know? You're the one that faked your death and made her like that" he spat and walked out.  That hit me. He was right.

Dean POV

"That was fucking cold to say Dean" Seth followed. I rolled my eyes. "Why don't you go back to her" I pulled out a cigarette. "Don't tell me you've been smoking?" "Always have" "That shit kills. Seriously Dean grow the fuck up. You have a Kid. And you need to sort the mess you made" "Why bother? I never wanted Marriage or kids" I coldly said. Seth looked away. I turned around to see Faith standing there. "Faith..." she ran into her room crying. "You've screwed this up big time." Seth walked away.

I sighed. What the hell have I done? My Wife hates me. My own kid fucking hates me. I walked into her bedroom. "Faith I-" she wasn't in here and the window was open.

Angel POV

Fucking hate people right now. My own best friend sold drugs to my husband to use on me. My phone went off. I ignored it and sat down on the grass. It wouldn't shut up. I answered it. "WHAT?"

"Angel Faith has gone missing"

My heart stopped beating.

Dean POV

I couldn't find her. I kicked a bin over. My baby girl alone. A bridge. There was a little girl. Faith? It is. I ran over there. I crouched down with my hand on her back. "Faith" "Go away" "Honey" "leave me alone. You never wanted me. Why are you here?" "I didn't mean it" "WHY SAY IT?" "I'm- I'm sorry" I put my hands over my face. She pulled it off slowly. A few tears dropped. "Daddy. Are you crying?" "I don't want to lose you" I pulled her into a hug. My own fucking daughter makes me soft and weak. "You never cry" her litter thumb brushed the tears away. "I love you. I don't regret having you. I was angry. We say things we don't mean" She hugged me. "I forgive you"

I stood back up and lifted her up as I turned around I stopped and frozed. Angel was standing behind me. She walked away. This is gonna be long day.