Chapter 13 - Drugs.

RAW

Dean POV.

The Shield have a match against 3MB and Summer Rae. Just great. Angel wasn't with us which is strange. She's usually warming up with us. I zipped up my shield jacket and wrapped my title around my waist. Of course I'm the face of the company which I don't give a rats ass about. Angel and Martha are the face of the Divas Division.

Shield. Your match is next.

"Hey Man where's Angel?" I shurgged.

And their opponents. The Shield.

"We gotta go man" I sighed and opened the doors. We made it to steps and stood by the barricade. Our music was cut off. A different music blared. We all looked confused.

Angel walked out looking different.. oh Sami I'm gonna kill you.

"And their partner from Aberdeen Washington. She is the Divas champion. Angel Good."

We jumped over the barricade. I walked up to her. "You better have shorts on underneath" I whispered. She smirked and winked at me.

"What's happened to her?" Seth whispered. "Ask Sami" I clenched my fists.

Angel started the match off.

Angel POV

I think everyone pretty much shocked on my new look. Summer came up talking trash and started dancing. I tilted my head and pushed her. She gasped and got up. "Don't you dare-" I jumped on her throwing punches.

I bent down. "Come on. Let's dance" she got up. I did the head scissors she got back up and ran at me I ducked and flipped her over my shoulder. She tagged in Heath. He got in. I had my hands on my hips. He laughed. Go and tag one of your boys in." I turned a bit and surprised him by a punch. I charged at him and speared him. "COME ON" I screamed. I flipped my hair back. Signature time. I did the booty popping moonsault and landed it. I feel bad that I'm not giving them a chance I walked up to them smiling. All of there mouths were dropped open I tagged Seth in."We need to talk afterwards" Dean whispered. I frowned. The bell rang. I'm guessing we won.

Dean POV

Angel was behind me following. I took her to a empty closet. She closed the door. "What the heck are you doing? This? And the attitude. Angel this isn't you" "Maybe she needed to burn. The old me back" "I never liked the old you" I coldy said. "So you hate me?" She crossed her arms. "I didn't marry this." "You can put up with it or leave me alone" "Are you being fucking serious? Snap out of it Angel" "Get use to this women" she was gonna leave. I pinned her against the wall and crashed my lips on to hers. "As much as I hate the new you. That outfit. I can't resist" I growled. "It's all yours" she purred putting her hands on my chest. I backed away. "No." "I know you want to Dean" she smirked getting closer. "Angel stop" "And if I don't?" she smiled wrapping her arms around my neck staring into my blue orbs. "Angel. Stop! I don't want you changing." I pushed her off me.

"I just want my wife back." I opened the door and slammed it shut.

Angel POV

I can't do anything right. I looked into the mirror. This isn't me. What am I doing? I punched the mirror and the glass shattered. I sat down and looked at the little pieces breathing heavily without thinking I picked up a piece of glass and pierced it through my skin. My breathing calmed. I felt relaxed and stayed sat there.

Dean POV.

I was pacing around the corridor. Everyone left since RAW  ended. I heard a glass smashed down the hall. I frowned and walked by seeing blood coming out the door where Angel was with me. I instantly panicked and opened the door to see her laying there. "Angel." "Nighty night" she giggled. I carried her to our locker room and layed her on the couch.

"Where's your clothes Angel?" "In my bag" I unzipped it looking for her clothes when I found something with it. Happy pills. And all different drugs. Sami and I use to take this back in the indies. Oh how I'm gonna strangle him.

"Oops." She giggled falling off the couch. "Angel" I rolled my eyes and helped her up. "I'm sorry I'm not the women you married Dean. I can find her for you. Did she move to a country"

How I'm mentally slapping myself in the face. "She's here. This gorgeous women in front of me is her. I want you to find her and bring her back." She sat there. "Here" I gave her my jacket to cover up her clothes and blood. "Thanks" she mumbled and zipped it on.

_____________

It was a quiet ride back to the hotel. We have 3 weeks off so we're heading home tomorrow morning. Angel fell asleep with her head resting against the window.

I pulled up and carried her inside to our room. "I love you" I kissed her forehead and layed her down on the bed.

Angel POV

I woke up the next morning with a headache. Dean was beside me asleep. I sat up. I can't remember anything last night. All I remember is taking drugs. If Dean finds out I'm in shit.

"De-" I looked at my wrist that was bandaged up. No. I didn't. "Dean." He opened his eyes. "What did I do?" "You don't remember anything?" He frowned sitting up. "No.. Please tell me I didn't" I raised my arm up. He didn't look at me. "I'm so stupid" I brushed my hair back.

"You changd your look" he smirked. I rolled my eyes. Slutty move. "It was hot but I didn't like the attitude." I sat on his chest pinning his arms above his head. "It's normally me" "Angel. Don't tease me" "it's fun" I giggled. He escaped my hold and flipped me over. "Shouldn't of done that babe" he left kisses down my neck. His hands landed on my back pulling me closer to him. "Dean" I moaned. He smirked.

__________________________

We both layed there out of breath with the blanket covering our naked body. "I don't think I can move" His arm wrapped around me. "You loved it." He whispered. I looked at him and smiled. "I'm sorry for being a downer for a couple of days" "Don't worry about it. I'm glad you're ok" he kissed me. "Round 2?" I whispered. "I can do this all day" "I'm ok with that" I smiled.

--

We had to stop to catch our plane back to Vegas. "3 weeks off" Dean kissed my cheek. "I know. So happy." I smiled.

VEGAS

We arrived back home. Dean was gettting all the bags out from the car. The front door open. Faith came running out. "MUMMY. DADDY" She ran to me. I picked her up and gave her the biggest hug. "I've missed my baby so much" "I'm so glad you're better" she said. Dean smiled.