Chapter 5. Dean's Birthday.

Angel POV

"Morning" he looked at me and smiled. "Happy Birthday" I leaned in to kiss him. "Please tell me we ain't doing anything?" "Come on Dean. We never celebrate your birthday" "I don't really care"

I sighed. "Don't be like that" Faithe came running in. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY DADDY" she jumped on him. "Thank You sweetie" "Mummy and I got you a small cake" "Really?" "I also made you something" she got up and ran out the room.

She ran back in. "I made it" she smiled. Faith made him a card and drawed us too. "I love it. Thank you Faith" he kissed the top of her head.

"I love you Daddy" she ran out.

I got out of bed to make Faith some breakfast. "Angel" I turned to look at him. "You've gave me my present 4 years ago when Faith was born. She's a gift. I don't want anything else. Ok?" I nodded and walked out.

Faith was at the table drawing. "Honey. What would you like for Christmas?" I asked making her some cereal. "I want a Kitten and a Baby Brother. That's it" "Why a baby brother?" I placed her cereal down and sat opposite to her"

Dean came out in his boxers. He knows that drives me crazy. "My 2 favourite girls" he kissed Faith on the cheek and came up to me and kissed me.

"What are we talking about then?" He sat next to me.

"Well I told Mummy I want a Kitten and Baby Brother" he looked at me. I shurgged. "Well sweetie I don't know. Will you look after the kitten?" "I promise on my grandma and grandpa grave. I know I've never met them but Mummy told me stories about them"

"We'll see then" "Daddy when am I gonna meet your parents?" "Uhh. Well. They're busy at the moment. They don't really have time. Anyways What are you drawing" he changed the subject.

"Mummy, Me and You" "What is Mummy holding?" "My baby brother" "That's cute, should I pin it on the wall with the rest of your drawings?" "Yes"

Dean and Faith went to do that. I grabbed the plates and glass clearing up. I turned around and Dean was standing there. "Where's Faith?" "In her bedroom playing"

"Oh. Ok" "You were quiet. What's wrong?" "Nothing wrong Dean" I went over and kissed him he kissed back lifting me on the kitchen table. "Dean we eat here" "Let's take it to the bedrom" "Ok" I smiled biting my lips.

------

"Dean, do you want another baby?" He stared at me as he played with my hair. "I don't know. Do you want to put your body through that? And take 9 months off and give up your belt?" "When you put it like that..." "We have time Angel. We can have loads of kids when we retire"

He kissed my forehead and got up. "Where are you going?" "To check on Faith" he put his boxers back on.

I got up and shoved my clothes back on. I peeked through the door. Faith was sat on Dean lap crying into his chest. "I'm here now" he whispered rocking back and forwards.

"What's wrong?" The door slowly creaked open. "She had a nightmare" I crouched down in front of them. "What was it about?" I asked a little worried.

Dean looked at me confused. "This man. He tried to grab me." She burst into tears. "Don't worry. We're here now" I kissed her cheek. "Do you want me to bring you some sweets back?" She nodded. "I'll be back." I got up and left.

I sat in the car and burst into tears hitting the steering wheel. "No. No. No" I screamed.

I wiped the tears away and drove to the store as I promised her I grabbed a couple of sweets and drove back. As I walked back in the room. Dean was sat on the couch.

"Is she ok?" "She's asleep" I placed the bag of sweets on the table and sat down beside him.

"I can tell you've been crying." He fiddled with his fingers leaning forward and looked at me.

I didn't make eye contact. "Angel, Just tell me"

I scoffed and got up. He grabbed my wrist. "Angel. She's my daughter" "She's my daughter too. Some things you just don't need to know Dean" "Why can't I?" "For yours and her safety" "Angel this is ridiculous" "You'll thank me for it" "What do you mean?" "Just forget about it. Ok?" I walked into her room. "I love you" I kissed her forehead and placed the sweets down on the table and sat beside her.

"Mummy gonna protect you. Ok? I don't want you going through what I did" the tears slipped. I looked over Dean was stood there. I stood up. Dean went over and pinned me against the wall. "Angel please tell me" he cupped my cheeks. "I can't" "If you want to protect Faith then I need to know"

I stood there quietly. "The dreams started it all" "What do you mean?" "It's like stages" Dean looked at me confused. "Faith is like me and May is... Martha..." "Come on you're being stupid. Nothing is gonna happen to our daughter. Ok? History doesn't repeat itself"

I hope not.