Chapter 22 - Who?

Angel POV

"Angel? Angel!" He grabbed my wrist and turned me around. I slapped him. "How could you say that in front of your daughter? And what you said to my sister." I scoffed.

Dean POV

I stood there. Faith came running up to me. "Daddy, can you join the tea party with me?" "Sure" she grabbed my hand and pulled me into her bedroom.

Martha POV

"This is all screwed up Seth. Why is this happening?" I was sat in the middle of the bed. He sighed. "I don't know Martha. But you need to calm down" "HOW CAN I?"

Dean POV

My phone started ringing. Unknown Number. "Hello?" "Hey Jonny. It's Sami. My phone got stolen so I had to buy a new one. I'm in Miami like you guys are. Wanna meet up?" "Sure. I'll bring Faith"

I hanged up. "Who was that Daddy?" "Your Uncle Sami. We're gonna see him soon" I smiled. She smiled and hugged her bear. She reminds me so much of Angel. I looked to the ground.

Angel POV

I stormed out the bus. Jeez I can't stay in there. "Angel" I know that voice. I turned around. "Sami?" Just the person I wanted to see. He came over and hugged me. "Where's Dean and Faith?" "I don't know. We're in a fight. You probably know why. It involves Drugs" I crossed my arms. He frowned "What are you talking about?" "Don't play dumb with me. You sold Dean drugs to use on me" "What are you talking about?" "How could you do that to me Sami?" "Angel. What are you talking about?" "THE TEXTS THE CALLS. YOU TEXT HIM ABOUT DRUGS." "No I haven't my phone got stolen and I haven't contacted him in 2 weeks" "What?" I looked at him I turned around and bumped into Dean who went pale. "Oh my god.." Dean whispered. "What have you been giving me?" "I don't know. I used it once. That was it" "Yeah still confused here" Sami said. "Sami. Do you know who stole your phone?" Dean asked. "No. Sorry man"

He looked at me. His mouth opened. "No Don't speak. Just don't talk to me" I walked away.

Dean POV

I explained to Sami what's happening. "As much as I love you. I'm with Angel on this one." "I know, I know. I did something stupid." "Major stupid" "I get it Sami" I growled. "You need to fix this with her" "She won't even talk to me" "lock her in a room. And make her listen" "Like it's that Simple" I rolled my eyes. "It's the only option you have" "Do I trust you with my daughter?" "Dude I have a kid of my own" "Alright. Alright."

Angel POV

I was sat in my room. Dean came in. He shut the door and locked it. "Dean What-" "Just shut up and listen to me" I glared at him.

He sat in front of me. "I know it was so stupid to give you them. I made a mistake. You were fine without it. I really am sorry Angel. I thought it was Sami. But it turns out it's not. That person obviously planning something maybe getting in between our relationship which is working at the moment. I promise on Faith's life I will never give you drugs without you knowing" "Promise?" "I promise" "Come here and kiss me you little dork"

He smiled. I leaned back as he hovered over me and kissed me. "I love you" "I love you too" He kissed my neck making me gasp.

Sami POV

"How do I lose to a 4 year old girl?" "Maybe because you're old" she giggled. "Your Dad is 2 years older than me" "How is that possible?" she titled her head. "Cheeky" "I've been told" she swung the golf club too far back and hit me in the balls. I dropped down in pain. "Faith watch where you swing that" "Oh I know. I felt like it" She got it in with one shot. "YAY" She jumped up and down. Never taking the girl golfing again.

Angel POV

He collapsed beside me. "I said kiss me" I said out of breath. "You didn't say where" he smirked. I playfully rolled my eyes. We heard Faith voice and quickly shot out of bed shoving our clothes back on.

I unlocked the door. Dean sat on the bed. I panicked and sat on his lap. He smirked. I smacked the back of his head. Faith walked in. "I won on golf" she jumped up and down. Sami walked in with a ice pack on his area. "Faith I think you hit the wrong ball" Dean said. I burst out laughing. "I'm sorry" I put my hand over my mouth. Dean chuckled.

"Well have you violent daughter back. I might have to tell my Wife I can't give her kids now" he groaned and limped away. She jumped on my lap. "I have 2 girls on me" I smacked the back of his head again. Faith giggled.

"You know we should go golfing Faith. I think Daddy would like that" I smiled. He glared at me. "Watch where she swings it" I whispered. "Then I won't be able to give you kids without them" I looked at him. "Wait... What?"