Chapter 47 - Twin Blood

Dean POV

I felt kinda bad that I haven't told anyone that Angel in hospital. The only one that knows is Roman since he's babysitting the kids. She was sleeping peacefully. What the doctor has told me is her condition is mostly caused by alcohol. She needs to stay away from it.

My phone started ringing. "Hello" I yawned. "Did I wake you up?" "No. Just tired" "Well the kids are asking when they can see there Mummy" "She needs to rest" "Try telling that to your daughter who by the way totally reminds me of her. Cocky little shit" he mumbled.

She started waking up and pulled the mask off. She was pointing to the bin. I picked it up and passed it to her. She threw up. I was rubbing her back.

Brie POV

"Bryan are you sure we should pay Angel a surprise visit? What if she's busy or tired?" "Relax. I'm sure she's fine" he parked the car. "Mummy can I play with Faith?" "We'll see May"

We got out and walked to the door. Bryan knocked on it. Roman opened it holding Kendall. "Hey where's Angel?" Bryan asked confused. "Uhh. FAITH MAY HERE IF YOU WANNA PLAY" He shouted to her.

Faith came out. "May" the little girls hugged. They ran in the house. Jack ran in after them.

Dean POV

Roman was calling again. I answered it. "WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME MY LITTLE SISTER IN HOSPITAL?" Ok that was Bryan. "Well Hello to you too." "Ambrose what is wrong with her?" "She's had it before don't worry. It's not serious" I hanged up.

Angel was waking up. "Hey how you feeling?" "My stomach really hurts. It's worse than pregnancy" "It'll be over soon. I promise" "Thanks for staying" "Of course I'll stay. You're my Wife. I love You"

She smiled. The doctors came in. "How are you feeling today Mrs Good?" "Still feel like shit" she truthfully said. "Well you're aloud out with some Medication to take. If it happens again then we're gonna have to operate. I advise you to stay away from alcohol"

Martha POV

Do I believe Brie or not? Did Seth really like my sister? He came in knocking me out of my thoughts. "You ok? You looked miles away then" he came over and sat by me. "Just thinking" "About?" "My match against Brie" I lied. "Don't worry you've got it" "Thanks Sethy" I don't think he did. I'm overthinking it. Smart Bella.

Angel POV

I was on our bed spread out. I didn't want to move or do anything. Dean was with the kids and Bryan downstairs.

Brie came in."Hey Hun how are you feeling?" She came over and sat on the edge of the bed.

"To be honest Brie. I feel absolutely terrible." "What is wrong with you?" "I don't know Dean wouldn't tell me all the Doc said was don't drink alcohol" I shrugged. "Hmm strange" "Where's Nikki?""Going to see Martha" "Oh. Ok. Can I sleep now?" "Of course" she got up and closed the door behind.

Brie POV

Faith and May were outside on the scooter. Jack was with Roman. The twisn were asleep. Dean and Bryan were chatting. I walked over to them. "Hey how is she?" Dean asked. "Terrible to be honest." I sat down. The tears started to slip. "Brie" Bryan pulled me into a hug. It breaks my heart seeing her like this.

Nikki POV

As much as I want to punch her. I decided to be Civil and talk to her. I knocked on the door. Seth answered it. "Can I talk to Martha? It's really important" he hesitated but aloud me in.

She was sat with Brandon. It was a cute sight. She look up and her smile dropped. "What do you want?" "To talk" I crossed my arms. "There's nothing to talk about" she spat. "There's ALOT to talk about Martha"

"Talk and then get the HELL OUT OF MY HOUSE AFTERWARDS"

"Angel in hospital. She's been puking up blood. You know that because you were there the first time it happened. Now I don't know what caused it. But she needs blood and you're the perfect match. She doesn't know how bad her condition is but each day she will grow weaker and weaker. Do you want her kids to see that? Or to be without a Mum? She's your sister Martha. Hate or love you don't let them die."

She was thinking. "It's not my problem" she simply said. I lost it. I can't keep it in.

"YOU ARE SO FUCKING LUCKY YOUR KID IS IN YOUR HAND BECAUSE I WOULD OF SLAPPED YOU SO FUCKING HARD. HOW DARE YOU SAY THAT. SHE'S YOUR TWIN SISTER. YOUR OWN FLESH AND BLOOD. I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU WOULD LET HER DIE. I'M GONNA BE A BITCH TO SAY THIS BUT YOU ARE A COLD HEARTED TO FACED BITCH WHO ONLY GETS WHAT SHE WANTS. I WISHED IT WAS YOU NOT HER" I screamed and walked out slamming the door shut.

I sat in my car and burst into tears. I tried. I phoned Brie up. "She won't do it Brianna."

Brie POV

"HOW COULD SHE" I was pacing around the room. Angle came down the stairs. Dean walked over to her. "I have an idea in mind.." I whispered to Bryan. "What?" "We tie her down and take blood out of her" his eyes widened. "Brie" "It can work Bryan. Look"

He looked over and watched Dean hug her. He sighed. "I'll talk to her. If not then.. we'll do that"

Angel POV

"What's wrong with everyone?" I asked. He looked down at me. "Seeing if you were ok" "Aww that's sweet." I pecked his lips. "I love You Angel" "I love You too" I jumped into his arms. He chuckled.

Dean POV

I held on to her tightly not wanting to let her go. I can't tell her it was serious. I hope Bryan can convince Martha. Or there's a chance she can die. I don't want to watch that each day her getting weaker. Especially with the kids around. I would do anything. ANYTHING. to not let that happen to her. Even if I have to risk it for her.