Chapter 27 - First Blood.

Angel POV

"Angel. Open the door" Dean said. I was sat on the floor. Paige and fucking Rosa are dead. "I'll rather not" I growled. Since I'm stuck in the bathroom. I got unchanged and stepped into the shower letting all of last night wash away hopefully washing my memory too.

The door unlocked. I heard it open and close being locked again. "Angel" It was Dean. "What?" I sighed as I washed my arms. He stepped in with no clothes on my back was facing him. His chest pressed up against my back. He wrapped his arms around me. "You need to relax" he kissed my shoulder.

I turned around to face him. He was staring into my eyes. I kissed him. He pinned me against the wall wrapping my legs around his waist. He hungrily kissed back. My fingers were lost in his hairs. Without warning he thrusts inside of me. My mouth opened no sound came out giving him easy access to dive into my mouth again. He goes faster. I moaned against his lips. "You're so beautiful" he whispers. "Dean" I moaned. "I love it when you moan my name" He growls. I felt weak against him.

There was a knock on the door. "GUYS WE GOT A PLANE TO CATCH" Dean carried on going faster. "Oh. Dean. Harder!" I screamed. "GUYS. FINISH THAT OFF AT HOME. WE GOT TO GO" Seth shouted. Dean was smirking against my neck making me giggle.

We quickly got changed.  I had a blue dress on with a small short sleeve black cardigan. Dean was gettting change as I left him in there.  Seth and Roman were standing with there bags. I smiled innocently at them.

Seth rolled his eyes. "You guys can't go 1 week without having sex" "Wanna bet?" "Fine." "If I win. What do I get?" "I'll be your servant for a week. But if you lose. You're gonna be our little maid" He smirked. "That ain't happening" "No sex sweetheart"

I glared at him. Dean came out. "Think you can last a week without sex?" Roman said to him. He frowned.  "Seth and I made a bet" "Really?" He groaned. "Looks like Martha sex toys is gonna be useful" I skipped out. "WHAT?!" Seth and Dean screamed. Roman was laughing.

Dean pulled me into him. "You are not sticking those things into you. Only I can" "Someone gonna be jealous?" "No. Because you're gonna lose. I'm gonna make you crack" "Have fun with that" I smirked walking away.

Paige and Rosa were leaving there hotel room. I growled and charged at them tackling Paige down. She screamed. "YOU BITCH FOR DRUGGING AND FUCKING KISSING ME"

A pair of arms dragged me back. "Angel calm the fuck down" Dean pulled me back. Roman was helping Paige up. "Don't help that whore" "What did you just say?" Roman held her back. "Go kiss your motherfucking ass"

She screamed and charged at me. We were rolling around hitting and scratching each other. They pulled us apart again. Rosa dragged Paige away. I was screaming against his grip trying to escape. "Angel. Calm down." I was breathing heavily. My hair was in my face. "I'm calm" "You sure" "Yes" I snapped. He let go. I sorted ny hair out and grabbed my bags storming down the hall.

Dean PO.

"Damn.." Seth chuckled. " I rolled my eyes and ran after her. She was arguing to Stephanie with Paige there. Are they getting into trouble?

Angel POV

"She fucking drugged me Steph and kissed me" "Language Angelica" "Bite me" I crosssed my arms. She glared at me. "Enough Girls. We'll settle this in the ring." Dean came over wrapping his arm around my shoulders. "And Dean keep your Wife stable" "It's not as easy as you think Steph-o" "You would not like it if you see her beaten down now wouldn't you?" I heard him growl. "I'm sorry Angel but looks like you don't have your week off after all. It's both your punishment. Now get on the plane to the next City"

I was furious. Dean can see it. He pulled me back. "Breath. Don't explode" I was gonna scream but he kissed me. He cupped my cheeks. "Relax" I nodded.

--------

Next Day.

We finally arrived at the hotel. Dean and I have the room to ourselves. "Seth not here" he whispered. "No but you might tell him" "Like I would. Come on" "Nope a bet is a bet" I smirked getting changed in front of him. He was glaring at me. I smiled innocently at him. But it dropped and I threw my top in frustration. I was in my bra and pants pacing about. "I just hate her so much. Like seriously I'm gonna kick that fucking smirk off her face"

Dean was watching. Seth and Roman walked in. I looked at them and rolled my eyes. "I'm gonna kill her" I carried on rambling. I sighed and stopped facing them. They were staring at me. "Aww Dean usually when I'm this worked up our sex is very kinky. Guess not tonight" I smirked. He glared and smacked Seth on the back of the head. "Oww. What was that for?" "Making the bet" he growled. Roman was rubbing his temples chuckling.

"Angel are you gonna put clothes on?" Dean said. I looked down. "Nah" I Jumped on the bed with them. "Who wants to play cards?" "How is this one gonna be played?" "We lose each part of our clothing. Loser is the one with no clothes." "But what if you lose?" "You've all seen Vagina and Boobs. Besides I've seen the man parts" The both of them looked at Dean who was smirking. "Playing?" "Let's play" "Ok whoever has the number.. 5 gotta take there clothes off.  Everyone got it?" "Can you put a top on cause straight away you'll be exposed" I sighed and shoved a shirt of his on. "Happy?" "Yes."

20 minutes later.

All the guys are in there boxers. I've only lost the top leaving me in my bra and pants. "Shit" "HAHAHA" "Shut up" I giggled. I took my bra off. When you've been with these guys for so long you all feel comfortable and honestly don't give a crap. "No staring that's all mine" Dean smirked. I threw my bra at him.

It went on for a while. "Oh fuck" Dean showed his card. "YOU LOSE" We all laughed. Dean took his boxers off. "Remember that's all mine boys" I laughed. I checked the time. "Guys we got to be at the arena in 5 minutes."

Arena.

I skipped off leaving them with my bags. I'm nice. I bumped into someone smacking my head. "Oww" it was bleeding a bit. I looked up. It was Bray. "I'm sorry Abigail." He laughed and got down on one knee. He brushed his thumb against the wound.

He quickly ran for it. I turned around and saw Dean running. He came by me. "Are you alright?" "I'm fine" I fell into his chest. "Woah. Angel you smacked your head. Just lay down for a while" I nodded. He lifted me up bridal style and layed me on the couch.

Dean came back with the bags along with Seth and Roman. "What happened?" Seth asked. "I bumped into Bray and smacked my head" I sat up.

--

They left for there match. Dean told me to stay back. I changed into my attire. Shield crop top and shorts with white boots. My hair was curly. I warmed up a bit.

They won. But a certain music played. Paige was skipping down. She stood at the top ramp. "I just wanted to congratulate you guys. And I notice Angel isn't with you too bad. I could of given her a kiss for winning. Like this"

Oh my god. She showed everyone I was in shock and stormed out attacking her from behind. "Fucking crazy bitch" The guys rolled out.  Dean pulled me back. I was screaming trying to wiggle against his grip.

Stephanie came out. "Ok that is enough." She yelled. "We settle this like Women. Angel vs Paige in a first blood match. And it starts right now" she smirked. I had a evil look on my face. I slammed my belt against Dean chest and rolled in.

The match started.

Skip.

My back was in pain from that steel chair. Paige swung it smacking it on my back. I screamed. Dean reached for my hand and pulled me out. "Angel, you're in too much pain" "No. I'm gonna beat her" Seth and Roman convinced Dean to let me go.

I saw a barbed wired stick. I pulled it out. The crowd cheered. I was gonna swing it at her but she ducked and kicked me in the mouth making me drop it.

She had it and swung it for my face, I rolled out the way just in time. Dean eyes were widened. I got up, she was gonna swing it. I reversed and smacked it on her face. The bell rang. I won. Thank God. I collapsed on to my ass.

The guys rolled in and helped me up. I smirked and took my belt from Dean. "I'm your Women Champion" I shouted. We all put our fist out.