Chapter 12 - Girl Moxley

Angel POV

It's been 3 weeks since I've last saw anyone and took a break. Dean been ignoring me and I don't know why. Probably because I'm a shitty Wife. Maybe he's found someone better.

The inner demon was taking over my mind I had my hands leaning against the counter staring at the little piece of metal that ruined my life. A part of me said do it. Another part told me I was strong.

I picked it up. Should I? Before I could even decide the door opened. I clenched my fist hiding it in my palms and turned around quickly.

"Dean?" "I've missed you so much" He came over and hugged me tight. No I shouldn't do it. I dropped it by accident. Dean was gonna look but I quickly kissed him. "I've missed you too" I said in between kisses and pushed him on the couch. "A little welcome home present" I smiled innocently and sat on his chest.

-------------------

He drifted off to sleep. I quietly got up slipping on his shirt. I ran and picked it up. "What are you doing?" Dean was behind me in his boxers. "Nothing" I hid it behind my back. "What are you hiding?" He started walking up to me. I backed away but panicked as soon as my back hit the wall.

I had no space. "Angel, What is it?"

I gulped. "Uhh. Nothing" He wasn't buying it and grabbed  my wrist trying to unclench my hand and pinned my other hand against the wall "Dean. Please"  He was stronger and managed it.

Every inch of his body frozed it was like he saw a kitten get shot. "Dean I-" I stopped talking when he started looking at my body to see if i did it.

He sighed and backed away.

"Dean. Listen to me" I placed my hands on his cheeks. He pushed them off and went into the bedroom. I slid against the wall. What have I done?

Morning.

I stayed where I was all night. I didn't have any sleep. I'm just glad Faith is with Martha at the moment. I heard the bedroom door open. Dean came out looking like hell. I must look like that too. He just completely blanked me out.

I got up and walked to him. "Dean please listen" He stood there leaning against the counter on his phone. "Dean pl-" I'm so tired I was gonna pass out. Dean caught me. "Please?" "Just sleep. Angel" "No. I'm sorry. I wasn't gonna do it. I dropped it and I knew that if you saw it then you would think I'm doing it so I tried to throw it away..." I just passed out in his arms.

Dean POV.

I carried her into the bedroom and layed her down on the bed. It looks like she hasn't eaten. I'm such a bad husband. I sat there watching her sleep. The door opened. Faith came running in. "Shh. Mummy sleeping" she climbed on to my lap. "Is Mummy ill?" "Yes. Would you like to go out with Uncle Sethy so I can look after Mummy?" "Ok" she smiled and grabbed the phone.

"Hello." "Uncle Sethy?" "Faith. Are you ok?" "I was wondering can you take me out somewhere. Mummy ill and Daddy needs to look after her" "Sure tell Daddy I'll be at your hotel room in 5 minutes" she put the phone down. "He's coming"

The door went. I placed Faith down and got up answering the door.

"Hey man. You look.." "I know I look like shit." "Is everything ok?" "Not really. Any chance she can sleep over so I can sort some things out" "Yeah. No problem" Ipassed him her bag. "Faith come on you're staying with me and Auntie Martha" "But I wanna stay with Daddy" "Honey I'm busy. I promise tomorrow" "Yeah right" she stormed out. I punched the wall. "I'll talk to her. Just do what you need."

I closed the door and walked back in the bedroom. Angel was against the wall in tears. "I'm sorry that I've been a pain or a handful. Now your daughter starting to hate you" I crouched in front of her. "Angel." "No Dean put Faith first. Go after her. Make things right. Forget about me right now." "No-" "Just fucking go" she pushed me. "Please"

I stared at her. "Dean go. I don't want you here. Go and see Faith now" I left the room and slammed the door shut I know what's happening to her so I called up an old friend of ours and of course it's Sami.

Seth POV.

"Faith. You were rude to Daddy." She turned around. "He doesn't care about me. No one does I'm just shoved at people. So don't defend him. I may be a kid but I'm not stupid" she ran off. Damn she's a mini Angel.

"Faith" I ran after her. Dean was there hugging her. She was crying in his chest. "I'll leave you guys alone"

Angel POV

The door opened. I didn't bother looking up. "Angel" I looked up. "Sami" I got up and jumped into his arms. "What's wrong?" He asked. "I don't know. It's like I'm  pushing everyone away. Faith hates me. I pushed Dean away. Why am I doing this?" I cried sitting on the bed.

He leaned against the wall with his arms crossed. "I know why. Angel you're not use to people around you. Remember in the indies when you first met me. It took me A LOT to get you to trust me and I remember you telling me stories of how you were alone. Your  anger will explode on someone. Usually it would be me" he chuckled. "But one thing I learnt you is don't let the past become your future. You don't know that you're a strong women. Remember you beated me you beaten Jon you beaten nearly every guy in that lockeroom. So don't let anyone screw you in the head especially that snake Orton because believe me I would like to strangle him for stabbing you." "That's not the only thing he done" my voice was low but loud for him to hear. "What has he done?" "Raped me, Beaten me, Drugged me" "Does Jon know?" I nodded. "Angel.." he pulled me into a hug as I cried into his chest. "Just think about what I said, ok?" "Thanks Sami"

Dean POV

Faith was laughing as I pushed her on the swing. "Higher Daddy" "If you say so Honey" I smiled. Faith and I have been at the park for while. I think she needs a father daughter day out.

I saw Sami walking up to us. "How did it go?" I asked. He was smirking. "Sami what did you do?" "I said some things. And I'm  99.9% sure that Angel is gonna be Girl Moxley again"

My eyes widened. "I said talk to her not fricking bring back her bitchy attitude. "I did talk to her. Maybe her Moxley attitude needs to be back" "Her Moxley attitude hates me and she was a slut no offence to her." "Hey you're married to her. I don't think she'll do anything to you." "If she does I'm dragging you down with me"

Angel POV

I drifted off into a peaceful sleep. Maybe my Moxley Attitude needs to return. We'll see how it goes.