Chapter 6. Finding out the Truth.

Angel POV

Faith has been her normal self which is a good sign for me. Dean has been a bit worried about me. I don't know why he should.

It's just another normal day on Smackdown. Dean has been WWE Champion for 245 days now. Ok basically who got the belts are:

Me - Divas Champion.

Dean - WWE Champion.

Seth & Roman - Tag Team Champions.

Brie Bella - Women Champion.

Dolph Ziggler - Intercontinental Champion.

John Cena - World Heavyweight Champion.

"Please welcome my guest the Divas Champion and a member of the shield Angel Good" Renee smiled. "Why Thank You Renee" (Heel) "Now Angel you're defending your title tonight against Emma. How do you feel?" "I feel like I need a better competition." I shurgged. "Why?" "The only reason the Divas Division is going is because Of Me and my Sister by the way good luck sissy hope you become women champion" I blew a kiss through the camera. "Anyways and Aj" "Why Aj?" "I've heard Stories. And let's just say I've been through that situation too"

Emma walked up to us. "Oh Angel. You title reign is over tonight." She blew some bubbles at me.

I skipped back to The Shield locker room. "Nice interview" Roman patted my back. "Why thank you RoRo" I pecked his cheek.

"Hey Sis good luck" I went up to her and we hugged. "If Martha wins. Then we're all champions" Seth pointed out. "Yeah but let's say Martha wins and Angel loses tonight"

My mouth dropped. I smacked him on the chest. "So much for the support" "I love you too" he smirked.

"Martha! You're up next"

"Good luck"

Martha POV

Brie Bella vs Martha

"Forfeit the game Before somebody else Takes you out of the frame And puts your name to shame Cover up your face You can't run the race The pace is too fast You just won't last.."

"And her opponet from Aberdeen Washington. MARTHA."

The crowd cheered as I appeared. Brie was in the ring with Nikki by her side. They're heels so in ring we hate each other.

The ref held up the belt. Right. You can do this.

Ding

Ding

Ding

The match has started. Brie went for the first hit. She was gonna slap me but I reversed and flipped her over. She got back up trying to charge at me going shoulder first to the turnbuckle. I grabbed her shorts and hair and swung her back into it. She laid on the floor. Nikki got on the apron and started screaming at me. Brie got up and tried to pin me from behind. The crowd cheered loudly as Angel ran out to tackle Nikki down. Brie got distracted. As she turned around I kicked her in the mid section and did bella buster. I pinned.

1..

2..

3..

Ding

Ding

Ding

"Here's your winner and new Women Champion. MARTHA!"

I was on my knees in shock. Angel rolled in with the belt. I got up and jumped into her arms. "Congratulations Martha. You deserved it." She passed me the belt as I jumped down. I raised it up as Angel raised my other arm up.