Chapter 16 - New Year

Angel POV.

"So Martha announcing her pregnancy tonight in front of everyone?" Dean raised his eyebrow. "It's best to tell them" I sighed setting the plates out. "Does Seth know?" He ate some of the crisps. I took the plate off him. "No" "You ok? You seem tensed." "Just the year going by fast and I don't know I don't wanna go back to wrestling yet." "Then don't" "I can't I'm the Divas Champion" I sighed brushing my hair back. Dean came over and pecked my lips. "Mum, Doesn't Moxley cute?" I dropped the plate in shock. Dean caught it. "Did you go in my room?" "Yeah and put lipstick on him and I also found these in Dad drawer. See through socks. They're awesome"

My eyes widened. I looked at Dean. "She put condoms on a cat legs" I whispered shouted. "How was I gonna know she would go through my drawers?" he hissed. "Faith you can't do that to poor Moxley. It's a cat not a toy" I took him off her. "My poor baby. I'm gonna have to bath you"

Dean rolled his eyes. I stuck my tongue out at him and took Moxley to the bathroom. I washed him off. This cat is so cute he loves getting pampered by me. He even let's me blowdrye him. I stuck a cute blue collar on him.

I picked him up and took him downstairs. Dean was in the kitchen. "Moxley looking cute now" I smiled and kissed him. Dean shook his head. I placed him down. It started purring at Dean and cuddling into his leg. "I don't like Cats" "Dean come on look that's adorable" "Can I kick it?" I gasped and picked him up. "You kick my baby I'll make sure your bald and have no dick." I walked off and went upstairs placing him in the cat room and locked the door.

"DADDY" Faith screamed. I ran to her room. Dean came in behind me. "Your socks are stuck on my head" I burst out laughing. Dean had his hands over his mouth. "I'm done" I fell on the floor finding it hard to breath from laughing too much.

"Hold still" Dean tried to pull it off. He eventually did it. "I don't like them" she crossed her arms and sulked. Dean chuckled" "Mummy it's not funny" she glared at me. "I'm sorry but that has made my night"

Dean smirked.

--

Everyone came Brie, Bryan, Jack, May, Nikki, John, Sarah, Martha and Seth. Brie and Nikki were of course drinking.

Martha came up to me. "Seth has been asking me questions like why I'm not drinking cause I usually do" "Just say you made a bet with me" She nodded and walked back over to him.

Faith and May were dancing together. "Angel come and dance" Brie dragged me along. I swayed my hips. "Girl I know you got the moves you're  #1 at Street dance" "Shhh" I covered her mouth. "Did I hear that correctly?" Dean smirked coming up to us. "No. You must be hearing things"

Martha tapped the glass. "Can I have everyone attention? " They all sat. Seth was standing beside her looking confused. "I have some news I need to share. There's gonna be a new member to the family." Everyone looked at me. "Yeah right like I'm pregnant. Pfft" I sat beside Dean. He chuckled. I kissed him.

"You're pregnant?" Brie asked Martha. "Yes. I am" She looked at Seth. "To Seth and Martha" I shouted raising the glass. We cheered. I saw Seth place his hand on her stomach. They kissed. I smiled and walked away.

Dean POV.

I looked at Martha and Seth. Angel walked away. "Hey Dean" Nikki sat down with Sarah on her lap. "Hey" "You alright?" I looked at Sarah. She was giggling. "Hey beautiful" I pinched her cheek. She laughed. Nikki smiled.

"Where's Angel?" "I think she went upstairs" "I'll go check on her. Look after Sarah for me" She placed her on my lap. John came over. "Here" he gave me her bottle. I gave it to her. She layed back in my arm staring at me. I smiled.

Nikki POV.

"Angel" I opened the door slowly. She was sat on the bed looking at a picture. I sat beside her. It was a picture of a baby scan. "That isn't Faith isn't it?" "No" her voice was quiet. "Was that the one you lost before you had Faith?" she nodded. A tear slipped from her eye. "Hey. Don't cry." I hugged her.

"I don't know if i wanna go back to wrestling." She blurted out. "Why not?" "I'm away from Bray, Randy. I'm away from Summer. All the drama that's been going on." "What are you saying?" "On RAW I'm dropping my title to you" "Angel-" "No. I held it for too long. I'll be another John Cena" We giggled. "You sure?" "You deserve it" "What about the Women Champion?" "I think Brie will have it" she smiled. "Come on. Party still going on. Wine that hasn't been touched and Sarah with Dean" I grabbed her hand and dragged her downstairs.

Angel POV

Everyone was having a good time. I saw Dean feeding Sarah. It was the most cutest sight ever. Sadly he doesn't want anymore. Dean looked up and saw me. He smiled and winked. Nikki walked over and sat down. Dean passed Sarah to her and got up walking to me.

"You ok?" He asked a slow song came on. He placed his hands on my waist. I wrapped my arms around his neck. "I'm fine" I smiled. He twirled me. My back leaned against his chest. He spun me and caught me before I hit the floor. I laughed as he helped me back up

Faith ran in. "Mummy! Daddy! The fireworks are gonna start. We all walked out on the balcony. Dean picked Faith up and wrapped his arm around my shoulder.

The fireworks went off. "Happy New Year" Dean said. He leaned in and kissed me for a while.

____

Happy New Year Everyone.  2015 already. XD ❤ LOVE YOU GUYS.