Chapter 31 - Double Trouble.

Angel POV

"Please tell me you're Joking or it's a prank?" Dean said getting up. "It isn't in less you want me to take another one in front of you" "That's gonna be disturbing seeing you pee on a stick." He said. I kept a straight face trying to not laugh.

Martha POV

"My little boys growing up so fast" He was asleep on my chest. Seth was beside me watching. "Take it easy like the doctor said." "Yes Seth I will. I just missed my son." "We're not going anywhere" "This is why I love you" he kissed me.

Angel walked in. "Seth can I talk to my sister in private please?" "Of course. Should I take Brandon?" He asked me. "Yeah. If you don't mind" He picked him up and shut the door behind him.

She climbed on the bed. It was quiet. "I'm pregnant" she blurted out. My eyes widened. "Oh my god does-" "Yes Dean knows" she cut me off.  "And he left somewhere which I don't know where he went" she sighed.

"Don't worry about it. Ok?" I pulled her into a side hug. "You have me"

Angel POV

She fell asleep. I got changed and went downstairs. Faith was sat on the couch. "Honey do you wanna go out anywhere?" "Can I go to the arena with you? I wanna pretend to fight in the ring" "Of course. You can see Auntie Brie and Auntie Coco." "YAY" she jumped down and ran up to me hugging my legs. "I love You Mummy" "I love you too little Girl"

Someone hugged me from behind. "I love you" he whispered. I turn around to face Dean. I hugged him. He hugged me. "As much as I wanted to have kids in like 5 or 10 Years time. We'll see how this one goes. I'm still not happy with the news which I should"

I nodded and crouched down facing Faith. "Honey me and Daddy gotta tell you something' "What is it?" "Your mother having another baby. Which means you're gonna be a Big Sister"

"REALLY" She squealed. "Yes honey. You are" I smiled. "This is the best news. I'm gonna be a Big Sister" she said jumping up and down. "Alright Jumpy. Let's take you to the arena Daddy has a match."

Arena.

We made it backstage. Dean put Faith down she ran up to the The Bellas and Bryan. "GUESS WHAT UNCLE BRYAN?" She jumped on him. He caught her. "What sweetie?" "Mummy having a baby" He looked at me. I nodded.

He put her down and walked over to me. "Jeez both my baby sisters mothers and 2nd child?" "I guess" He hugged me. "Don't grow up. You're still my little sister I might have to beat up Dean for it"

I giggled. He kissed my forehead. "Be careful"

RAW started. Faith was front row with Martha and Brandon. The Shield have a match against The Wyatt family. I was getting ready. "Hey be safe" Dean pecked my lips.

The Shield vs The Wyatt Family.

We all jumped over the barricade. Dean couldn't break character but winked at Faith. I didn't care and walked over hugging my daughter. The match started. I stayed away from it. Faith was cheering on Dean like I said before if he loses she will have a fit.

During the match. Faith jumped over and ran to my side. I turned around Bray was behind me. I pushed her behind me walking backwards. He was following. Dean ran over and attacked him. I pulled her away. "Don't do that. You got to stay with Martha." "But he was gonna hurt you." "Aww Faith" I hugged her.

Someone pulled me up by my hair. It was Erick. He rolled me into the ring. No No No. I tried crawling out but he grabbed my foot pulling me back in making me scream.  The mat shook. Seth was attacking him. Roman grabbed my hands pulling me out.

The Bell rang signalling we won. Dean came over. "You ok?" He asked concerned. "I'm fine" I gave him a side hug.

Backstage.

"I think you gotta get a test done" "But" "We're getting a test done to see if the baby okay" I sighed and gave in.

Doctors.

"Please lay down Mrs Good" she smiled. Just fucking great. Dean was holding on to my hand as she went through the scan.

"Don't worry both your babies are fine" "Wait What?" "I'm sorry repeat that?" "Congratulations you're having Twins"

I swear I went pale. I looked at Dean who's Jaw dropped. "D-" he passed out. I put my hand over my mouth. I almost laughed. The doctor looked at me. "Uh. The news was really shocking" I nervously laughed

Twins?