Chapter 25 - Training.

Angel POV

3 months went by pretty fast. Dean was staring into my eyes. I smiled. "You've got such a cute smile." I leaned in to kiss him when we heard someone scream. "MARTHA." I shot out of bed. She was sat up. Dean followed behind me. "I think the baby coming" she panicked. "Dean get Faith and call Seth." He nodded.

I ran to her side. "I can't get up. Angel. It's definitely coming" she screamed. "Hold it in" "I CAN'T I'M TRYING. I WANT SETH" She burst into tears. Dean ran in. "Seth will be like 10 minutes." She screamed again.

"Don't worry. He'll be here" "It hurts" she cried. "I know. I've been through it well actually I didn't do natural birth but I can sorta feel your pain right now" "Angel deliver the baby. Please.." she begged. "Martha. You can hold it" I smiled.

Seth came rushing in. "Seth" she cried. He ran to her side. "I'm gonna take her to hospital." "I'll be there later when she has it.  Good luck"

They left. I started rushing around the bus clearing everything up. Packing Martha things and for the baby. Dean was holding Faith who was asleep with her head leaning on his shoulder. He has her on his hip.

"Angel. Slow down" "No. I'm almost done" I had a black tank top on and white pjmas bottom. Oh well I look fine and shoved my uggs on. I carried the bags in the car. "I'll drive. You keep Faith on you. She looks tired"

He sat down in the passenger seat. I got in and drived to the hospital. Faith woke up as we walked in.

"I'm here to see Martha Lopez" "Are you all family?" "Yes" "Room 432" "Thanks"

I entered and Martha was sat there holding the most beautiful baby ever. "He's gorgeous" I cooed sitting beside her. She passed him to me. "Hi Baby. It's your Auntie Angel." I smiled.

I looked up at Dean who was staring at Faith as she slowly drifting back to sleep. He doesn't want his little girl to grow up. Martha notices. "He loves her and is afraid he'll love the new baby more if you have another one." She whispered.

Seth walked in. "What's the baby name?" "Brandon." Seth smiled taking him out of my arm.

"I need some fresh air."  I sighed. Dean was watching me. I left the room and went outside. "Hey Princess" I turned around. "Randy?" He covered my mouth and dragged me to a dark and quiet area. "I've missed you" He kissed me roughly. I tried so hard to get him off. He went futher and pulled my bottoms down slamming hard into me. I screamed begging him to stop.

Someone tackled him off me. I dropped down in tears pulling my bottoms  back up. I couldn't see who. But they were beating him up badly. Randy got knocked out. The light shined on his face. It was. Dean...

He took his jacket off and wrapped it around me. "It's ok. I'm here" He moved his hand near me. I scooted a bit. "Angel. You know I won't hurt you. Remember that" He picked me up bridal style. "I'm gonna get Faith. I won't be long" he said closing the car door shut.

Martha POV

I was cuddled up with Seth. Brandon was asleep in his crib. Faith was asleep at the end of the bed since Dean placed her there to check on Angel. Few minutes later Dean barged in. He looks like he wants to hurt someone. "Dean What's wrong?" I asked. He completely ignored me picking up his daughter and walking out.

Seth POV

I frowned and went after him. "Dean. What's going on?" "I'll tell you later" He walked off.

"What did he say?" Martha asked as I walked back in. "He'll tell me later"

Angel POV

Dean came back with Faith and placed her in the passenger seat since I was at the back curled up like a ball. Dean got in and sighed. "What am I gonna do Angel. No matter how many times. He'll always hurt you." "I'm weak" I mumbled. "You're not weak" He started the car up and drove us back to the bus.

I got out and checked the time. It was almost 8am. I decided to sleep and wish that it was all a terrible dream.

Few hours later.

I woke up with Dean arm around me. He was snoring a little. I smiled. I don't know why this one affecting me. Is it because Dean saw? Or the anger that I've never seen come out of him?

He slowly started to wake up. I pretended to sleep. His movement made me shake a little. I opened my eyes. He was staring at me with saddness in his eyes.  I leaned my head on his chest. My hand clutching on to his shirt. I burst into tears again. "It's gonna be ok" He wrapped his arms around me.

Seth walked in. "Dea- Angel What's wrong?" "She's fine" Dean mumbled. "Well we found an abandoned gym. Wanna try it out?" "Sure" He agreed. "I'll Join" "You sure?" "You can train me Dean. Protection" "That isn't a bad idea" Seth looked confused. "I'll tell you later" he said. Seth nodded and walked out.

"Are you sure?" "Yes" I smiled and got out of bed. I got changed into shorts and tank top with my hair in a ponytail. Martha was looking after Faith with Brandon.

Gym.

"This looks scary" I looked around. "There's a Mat and a Wrestling ring." Seth pointed out. I grabbed Dean hand and pulled him to the mats. "Teach me what you got then" He chuckled.

"Ok pretend I'm Randy, If I was walking up to you harmless. What would you do?"  "Ignore. Show no fear" "Then I grabbed you from behind and put you in a headlock" I flipped him over my head. He landed on his back. "That" I giggled. He smirked and got up.

Dean pinned me against the wall. I got a little scared. "Don't be scared Angel. Fight back. Hit me." I tried pushing him off "That's gonna make the grip tighter Angel" I kissed him. Dean got lost and kissed back. I kneed him in the balls. He dropped to the floor. "That better?" I smiled. He groaned and got up. "Besides the kissing part maybe punch him, Bite, scratch. Anything or if there's anything beside you hit him."

I nodded. "He won't hurt you again. I promise." He placed a hand on my cheek and kissed me.

"Hey guys. Wanna do a tag team match?" Seth shouted. "Sure" I grabbed his hand and pulled him to the ring.

I got in. Roman was on the ropes. Seth was in. "I feel sorry for you Ambrose you have a girl" Seth smirked. "I may be a girl but Dean knows how I fight. I mean come on I beaten him a couple of times." "Rub it in Angel" "Oh I will" I smirked.

Seth pulled me into a headlock. I got out and took his legs out he fell on to his back. I sat on him pinning his hands above his head. "And I'm just a girl?" Roman and Dean were laughing.

I got up and pulled him up. They all charged at me making me scream. I started laughing. "Get off me" They all got up. Dean helped me up. Training with them is torture. But I love my little Hounds.