Chapter 18 - Bus.

Angel POV

The Antibiotics did cure me. The side effects were wearing off. I felt bad for Dean he would wake up during the nights and help me. I convinced him to go back on the road and that I have Martha with me.

Faith was curled up against me sleeping. Martha came running in laughing really evily. I shut my laptop down and placed it on the side. She sat crossed legged in front of me with a box. "What did you get now?" She opened it. My eyes widened. "MARTHA. OH MY GOD" "It was cheap" it was a fricking sex toys. "It has a whip too" "I don't wanna know what you guys do" "I haven't used it... Yet!" I rolled my eyes.

"Oh my god is has an outfit." She dragged me out of bed and downstairs. "Try it on" "Fuck right off" "PLEASE. PLEASE PLEASE" She screamed. "Only 5 fucking seconds" I sighed in frustration stripping out of my clothes and trying it on. We burst out laughing. "Oh my god I look ridiculous" "Makes your boobs look good" We laughed not realising the door opened.

The door closed. "I forgot my...." Dean eyes widened and his mouth dropped open. I stood there akwardly. Martha was laughing. "This just gets better and better"

"I'm gonna change" I nervously laughed. "Why are you wearing that?" "I brought sex toys and that was part of it" Martha simply said. He raised his eyebrow at her. I facepalmed myself. "I feel sorry for you Angel" "oh I know" "Hey I'm still here" Martha said. "We know" We both said at the same time and laughed.

I walked into the bathroom. The door shut behind me. "Dean what are you-" he crashed his lips on to mine. I kissed back. This was all I need.

Martha POV

Faith came downstairs. "Where's Mummy?" "In the bathroom" "No Daddy in there I heard him make funny noises" oh my god they aren't. "Faith lets go out the back and play with Moxley."

Angel POV

I was gettting changed back into my normal clothes as Dean put his back on. "I thought you were back on the road?" I asked him. "I forgot my belt so I had to come back and I walk in to see you-" "Don't comment I know I'm not wearing that again. It drived you crazy and here we are." I giggled. He smirked.

"When are you coming back Angel?" Dean sighed. "I don't know Dean. Maybe after Martha has her baby or when something happens" "I miss you being on the road" "But I miss my baby girl" "Why don't we rent a bus? It's good for Martha and Faith."

I thought about it. "Think and tell me when I get back in 5 days" he kissed me and left.

I walked back downstairs as Martha walked in with a dirty Faith and a muddy Moxley. "What have you done to my 2 babies?" "Having fun like someone was in the bathroom" "Wasn't my fault. I haven't slept with him for 2 months. I needed it." "How'd you think I feel?" "Dean and I still did it when I was pregnant with Faith" "Oh believe me I'll make sure Seth does it" "I will feel sorry for him then" I smirked.

She rolled her eyes.

Dean POV.

"Hey. Sorry I'm late" I placed my bags and belt down. "What took you so long?" Roman asked. "Needed something" I shurgged. "Yeah. Needed the V" Seth smirked. "And how would you know?" "Your hair messier, zipper down. Bite marks on your neck and shoulder. Should I go on?"

Roman laughed. "Funny. What about you and Martha?" "We ain't doing it until our baby born" "Good luck with that. She has toys" I mumbled the last part. "What was that?" "Nothing" I smirked.

Shield. Your match is next.

Seth has a match against John Cena. John won by all 3 of us attacking him and doing the triple powerbomb. Summer music played we all looked at each other confused.

"Well isn't it my 3 favourite guys. Where's your Princess? I hope she's ok. Or is she ashamed that she lost her belt to that fake slut" she smirked. I looked at John. He was in the corner glaring at her.
"Dean you can do so much better. She's such an ugly fat skanky-" "THAT IS ENOUGH" I shouted. The crowd cheered. "You can't talk much. You're a stupid slutty man looking bitch" I snapped.

Summer gasped. "You didn't like that didn't you? You leave my Wife out of this. Because when she returns you better run" I laughed. "I'm not a slut and I'm not scared of your Wife or her Whore of a sister" she smirked. Seth didn't take that easily. "Have a good night boys oh and one more thing. Dean you have such a beautiful daughter. It'll be ashamed if something happened to her."

I rolled out the ring. She ran away screaming.

Angel POV.

My blood was boiling after watching that. She threatened my daughter. That bus idea I'm taking it. Because she is dead. "Martha. Wake up" "What?" "Pack your bags" "Why?" She groaned. "We're renting a bus."

Dean POV.

Smackdown was tonight and Summer wants to talk to us face to face in the ring. I swear if I could I would punch her.

----

"Hello boys" she smiled. We stood opposite to her. "You're probably wondering why I called you out here or why I mentioned your daughter last nigt Dean."

She had my attention. "Well. Since she's the blood of yours and Angel. She has a special meaning to Bray. She is Sister Abigail daughter. Bray would like Angel and Faith."

Before I could even speak. Angel music blared through the arena. No one was there. The mat shook we looked back. Angel was on top of summer beating the crap out of her.

I pulled her off. Summer rolled out of the ring holding her bloody nose. Angel picked up the mic.

"Missed me you filthy bitch? I was never ashamed of losing my belt. I had time off to look after my daughter. If I see you or Bray go near her or use her on us. You'll have worse than a bloody nose. If you think you're so good and brave then come and fight me instead of slagging me off." She threw the mic down and took her jacket off.

Summer ran backstage. She picked the mic up. "Oh look who's running away from a fight. You're nothing but trash" she dropped the mic and looked at us.

I smiled. She jumped into my arms. "Why are you here?" I whispered. "Come with me" she rolled out the ring.

Angel POV

We made it backstage. Nikki and Brie were looking after Faith and Martha. "Angel you were amazing" Brie squealed and hugged me. Seth went over to Martha and kissed her. "Daddy" Faith jumped up. He caught her. "Hey baby girl" he kissed her cheek.

"Why are you guys here?" Roman asked. "Not happy to see me Roman? Hurtful" "Yeah I'm with Roman on this one" Seth said. "Come outside with me"

They followed me out the arena. "There's our ride" I smiled. "So I'm guessing you liked the idea?" Dean smiled. "Wasn't a bad one" I giggled.