Chapter 2 - It's only just the beginning.

Angel POV

Okay, since RAW Dean has been everywhere with me 24/7. Which was sweet because to be honest I'm terrified and I'm worried about Faith. Someone placed their hand on my shoulder from behind making me jump.

"It's just me." Dean said making me calm down a bit. "Angel, You don't need to be scared ok? You're strong remember that." "I'm worried about Faith" We both looked at her sleeping on the couch.

"She'll be okay. No one touching my daughter" He was serious. "Mummy" Faith yawned. "Yes sweetie" I sat beside her. She crawled on my lap leaning her head on my chest. "Can we go to the park...." she drifted back to sleep.

"Maybe tomorrow" I whispered and kissed the top of her head. I looked at Dean. He looked away from me and walked away.

Martha POV

"Ignoring me isn't gonna solve anything Seth." He walked out the hotel room obviously doing his cross fitting whatever shit. I sighed and went over to Angel hotel room and walked in.

She was doing Yoga. "Where's Dean and Faith?" I went to there kitchen grabbing some food. "For a walk, Faith went skipping"

I jumped on the couch and flipped through the channels. Angel snatched the controller off me. "Okay, What's wrong?" She stood in front of the TV.

"I don't wanna see your Vagina. Move" "Okay I have shorts on bitch and no I won't until you tell me what's up?"

Dean walked in. "Get your wife to move" "She's your twin" he smirked. "Where's Faith?" Angel asked a little worried. "With Brie and May"

"I'm going. Urr" I stormed out.

Angel POV

Dean came over and hugged me with his hands on my ass. "Dean you're such a horny bastard" He looked at me. "Well I can't help it with you dressed like that" "Well if you excuse me I'm going back to my yoga." For a bit of fun I bent down in front of him. "Bitch" he mumbled. I stood back up. "You love me" I smiled.

Martha POV

"Hit me with another" the bartender gave me another shot. My phone started ringing. "Where are you?" Seth asked. "In a building" I slurred. "Are you drunk?" "Just a teeny weeny bit" I giggled. "Martha I'm coming to get you" the phone went dead.

Seth POV

I tried the bar in the hotel. Luckily she was there and she looked like a mess with her hair all messy and her makeup smudged a bit. "Martha, what are you doing?" "So now you care about me" "I've always cared" "Why do you hate me?" She burst into tears. "I don't hate you" I lifted her up and carried her back to the hotel.

Angel POV

"I TOTALLY WON THAT. YOU CHEATED" I threw the Xbox controller down and sulked. "Or you're just a sore loser"

I glared at him.

The door went. Seth carried Martha in. "Oh look it's my favourite little twin sister" she giggled. "Seth what the fuck have you done to my sister?" "She was at the bar drinking Angel. I did nothing." He placed her down on the couch.

"Oh my god my favourite brother in law." She went over and hugged Dean from the side.

"Umm... Angel"

"I'm finding it funny"

"Oh my god Angel remember when that guy flirted with you in the bar 2 months ago and he tried grabbing your-" "OK MARTHA I THINK THAT'S IT" I shouted.

"No Martha, please do tell me more" Dean shot me a glare.

"Well... this really HOT guy came up to us. And of course Angel rejected him and said she was married. But he kept going on and on and started putting his hands up her dress. So I punched him" she giggled.

Dean look like he was gonna lose it but instead got up and left. I sighed and ran after him.

"Dean" He ignored me. I grabbed his arm. "Why are you so mad?" He looked at me with his eyes turning black. "Because you don't care if you let men touch you" "I was drunk and I wasn't thinking. Martha saved me okay." "What would of happen if Martha wasn't there?"

I looked away. "Exactly" he walked off. "Dean" "Just don't. You're such a slut." I backed. "Angel, I didn't mean-" "How could you say that" I ran off. I could hear Dean running after me but I made it to the bathroom and locked the door. Seth and Martha obviously left and Faith was staying up Brie's.

"Angel, open the door" "No, leave me alone. I'm just a Slut" "Angel I didn't mean it." "Why say it?" "I was just angry" "Just fricking angry Dean really" I stood up. "Just please don't do anything stupid" he said with a little saddness in his voice.

I opened the door. He was stood there looking down on the ground and must of noticed the door opened as he looked up and hugged me. "Get off me" I tried wiggling out of his grip but he refused to let go.

"Dean, let go" I tried pushing him off but he didn't budge. I just felt weak in his arms.

"I'm sorry, Angel" "My Sister and Me are breaking down again. We thought it was over. But.." I looked up at Dean who was staring at me. "I guess it's not"

"You won't go through that again. I promise. You're not crying so that means you're strong" "What's the point of crying? It does nothing" "Sometimes we all cry." "You don't. I've only seen you cry twice. What about me? Like 20 thousand times"

"It's okay to cry. You know that right?" "I think I cried all my tears from the past"

"Angelica Good. You have been strong throughout your whole life. Yeah you've made a few wrong choices. But it brought you the women you are today. My Wife. The Mother to my Child and you're the longest reigning Divas champion. Don't forget that"

"Remember in FCW you caught me crying" "At the time I don't know why but now I'm thinking I know where this story goes. If I wasn't so stupid or rude to you. I could of helped you and figured it out." He walked away slowly with his back to me. He punched the nearest wall and leaned his arm and forehead against it with his eyes closed.

I slowly walked up to him where there was a gap between him and the wall. I ducked under his arm and slowly stood up placing my hands on his cheeks with my back against the wall. "It's not your fault. Like you said it made me the women I am today. With you"

"You're right" he sighed and stood up straight. "There's one thing you promise me you will do it?" "What is it?" "Promise me" "I promise" "You put your daughter before me."

He looked at me without blinking. "Seriously Dean. Don't worry about me if Faith gets hurt or touched I won't live with that" "What about you?" "I've been through it. I can escape hopefully. But do you Promise?" "I promise"

Martha POV

"I'm sorry Seth" he was sat opposite to me on the bed with his legs crossed staring at me.

"You know I've forgotten why we are even fighting. But.." "I understand if you want a divorce" I looked down. I felt the bed moving. He lifted my chin up. "Why would I ever divorce you? I love you Martha. Only you." He leaned down and kissed me.

He was staring in to my green/blue orbs. "I thought you hated me" "I can never hate you" he stroke my cheek. A small smile appeared on my face. This is why I love this man.