Chapter 14 - Faith

Angel POV

"DADDY. MUMMY. WAKE UP" "What do you want Faith?" "I found this really awesome book I wanna read it on the fields. Can we?" I looked at Dean who was sleeping. I whispered something in her ear. She nodded and left. She came back in with a jug of water and threw it all over him.

He screamed and fell out of the bed. "DADDY YOU'RE AWAKE. LET'S GO" She jumped on the bed. This girl has so much energy its a combined of mine and Dean. "Where are we going?" Dean groaned. "To the fields. I'm bored and we can play games."

"Alright" I gave in since she wouldn't shut up. Faith wore a pretty white dress and pink tights with white shoes. I wore tights with jean shorts on top. White shoes, plack top with white dots and my favourite hat. Dean wore a black t-shirt jeans and trainers.

She grabbed her book and ran out. Dean carried me on his back. I'm lazy. Faith was right the fields looked beautiful. Dean placed his bagpack down. Faith took her shoes off and ran around giggling. Dean ran to her making her scream. He chased her around making me smile. He caught her and lifted her up in the air.

He placed her down. "Mummy join us" she shouted. "It's fine you guys have fun" They both looked at each other then started running towards me. I screamed and ran away laughing as they chased me. Dean caught me and lifted me up.

Faith was on the ground reading her book. "I think she's more like you" Dean whispered. "Why?" "She has a gorgeous laugh like you. Your hair colour and she's smart and funny." "She has your cocky attitude and eye colour though" He tackled me down. "Dean" I squealed.  We both laughed.

"I'm trying to read" Faith shouted at us. "We just got told off by our Daughter" Dean said making me giggle.

He smiled and kissed me laying me on the ground. Faith pushed him off and sat on my stomach cross legged and placed the book on her lap carrying on reading. "Jeez you guys can't go one day without kissing" she shook her head. We both  looked at her and laughed. "Faith want me to read to you?" Dean offered. "Ok." She gave him the book. I sat up and placed her on my lap. Dean sat in front of us.

Faith is making me want to have more kids.