Chapter 26 - Kissed a Girl.

Angel POV

I can't wait to go back home in Vegas. So many Interviews, Live Events and Shows. We have RAW, Smackdown Tapping then we can rest for the week.

I was in my black attire. Dean and I have a match against Summer Rae and Randy Orton. Roman and Seth will be at ringside for us. "Ready?" I jumped up and down and nodded. I carried my briefcase out as Dean had is champion wrapped around his waist.

Sierra. Hotel. India. Echo. Lima. Delta. SHIELD.

We made it down the steps and jumped over the barricade except Seth he loves flipping.  I gave Seth my briefcase to hold. Roman held Dean belt.

I stood in ring. Summer came out. I glared at her. My body isn't 100% from the live shows. When Randy came out I can feel Dean tense behind me. Roman and Seth knows what happened.

"You got this. I'll keep a eye on him" He whispered. I nodded. He smiled and kissed me. He went on the ropes. The bell rang.

Summer started dancing again. I rolled my eyes and slapped her. She gasped. I heard Seth laughing. I kept a straight face. She slapped me back. "ooh" Seth said. "Seth shush. I'm trying to not-" I screamed when Summer jumped on me. I rolled out the ring catching a breather. I smacked the back of Seth head. "You got this" Roman patted my back. I climbed up. Summer kicked me off. Seth caught me. "Thanks" I smiled. He put me down. Summer started screaming. Dean rolled his eyes "Shut her up please"

I rolled in the ring and charged at her smacking her head on the mat. She got back up. I grabbed her arm swinging her into the turnbuckle she fell into the corner. Booty to the face. She held her nose.

I raised my arms up and looked at Randy. He smirked at me and got in the ring. Dean pushed me behind him. He backed up with his hands up and went back on the ropes.

Dean went back to the ropes. Summer bounced off the ropes I jumped over her head. I had my back to her she came back I gave her the reer view. Dean smirked. My Signature the booty shake moonsault. I landed it. Dean whistled. I blew him a kiss. He winked. "ANGEL" Seth shouted. I frowned. "ANGEL" Dean shouted he was getting in the ring. I turned around to get an RKO. The match ended in a DQ.

That was unexpected. I crawled to the corner watching them beat the shit out of him. They triple powerbombed him. Dean wasn't finished with him he carried on punching him. I got up and pulled him off. "Hey, Hey. Calm down. Ok?" He was breathing heavily staring at him. I moved my hand on his cheek making him look at me. His face softened. I smiled and kissed him. "Don't worry" He hugged me. We all put our fist in.

We made it backstage. "3 times" Seth said. "3 times what?" "Using your booty" "I've worked this ass off. It needs to be used." "Have you and Dean ever done Anal?" Roman spat his water out. Dean burst out laughing. I went red "Seth" I pushed him. "So you're not denying it?" He smirked. "Shut up" I shoved him in the face.

I sat on Dean lap. "Feels good too" Dean smirked. "Right that's it" I got up. "Come on Roman. We'll leave them alone" I grabbed his hand and pulled him out with me.

"You'll get use to it" Roman chuckled. "It's like they've never seen one" I rolled my eyes. "Let them be dirty." He smirked.

I got pushed into the crates. Summer started attacking me. Randy was attacking Roman. I started screaming.

Dean POV.

"Dude she can be doing with Roman as payback" he smirked. I threw a bottle at him. We heard a scream. "ANGEL" I shouted and ran out the locker room.

Seth got Randy. I dragged Summer off. She slapped me. "You Bitch" Angel screamed and tackled her down. They were rolling around hitting and scratching each other. I rolled my eyes and pulled Angel off. "Calm down"