Chapter Five

After like... 45 minutes or so, Kei danced to several songs, dodging hands that came near him. He looked over to Izumi, who was busy giving people lap dances.

How can she have such a calm face on right now?! Kei thought. He scoffed, and just let his body do what he needed. His hip swaying left to right, doing body rolls once in a while, and trying not to make eye-contact with the customers. He was tired. He was disgusted. He just wanted to go back to serving drinks. But he had no choice. Then the door swung open. Kei's heart was beating as he saw who walked through the doors.
KUROO?!
Kei let go of the pole, and hopped off stage.
"Tsukishima? What's wrong?" Izumi asked. Kei looked at the pink haired girl who was sitting on a mans lap.
"Someone's here, like, someone I know is here!" Kei whisper-shouted. Izumi tilted her head, as Kei pointed to a messy-haired boy.
"Um, the one with the rooster-head black hair?" Izumi asked. Kei nodded quickly.
"Does he know you work here?" Izumi asked again. Kei nodded again.
"He found out yesterday..." He said.
"Then shouldn't you be fine with him here?" Izumi got up. Kei glared at her.
"Uh, no! Because I don't want him to see me in THIS state!" He scolded. Izumi sighed.
"Ok, uh, you can go hide out for a bit, I'll tell you when he leaves, I guess." She said.
"Ah, thanks." Kei ran out of the room.

With Tetsuro
Tetsuro walked into the club, with two side-mates along with him. Bokuto Koutaro and Akaashi Keiji, the captain and setter of Fukurodani Academy.
"Have you guys been here before?" Tetsuro asked, getting his identification.
"Only once, and that was when Bokuto-san got high, and I ended up in his place the next morning." Akaashi glared at the other boy. Bokuto pouted.
"I said I was sorry, Akaashi!" He whined.
"I don't care, because of you, I couldn't walk nor could I did down properly for an entire day!" Akaashi said. Bokuto placed his chin on the shorter boy's shoulder.
The three walked near the bar, Tetsuro looking all over.
"Are you looking for something, Kuroo?" Akaashi asked.
"Oooh, or maybe he's looking for someone, hm?" Bokuto teased. Tetsuro slapped his head.
"No, duh." He smirked. Akaashi and Bokuto froze.
"Bro... you finally got a girlfriend?!" Bokuto blurted out. Tetsuro glared at him.
"What if I told you it wasn't a girl?" He asked.
"Oh....OHHH." The muscular gray and white haired boy finally got a clue. (His hair is gray and white, right???)
"Yeah, exactly." Tetsuro rolled his eyes.
"Who's the guy?" Akaashi asked.
"Who was the tall, salty, blonde, and gorgeous middle blocker we met at a summer camp?" Tetsuro said.
Both Akaashi and Bokuto had blank faces. Then Akaashi finally got it.
"Oh, right." He nodded. Bokuto looked at him with a still-confused face.
"Eh? Wait, who???" He asked. Akaashi shook his head.
"Bokuto-san, Karsuno first year middle blocker." He said.
"Hinata? But he's not blonde? Or tall? And he's fun, not salty." Bokuto raised an eyebrow. Akaashi smacked his forehead, with a disappointed face. Tetsuro just narrowed his eyes.
"No, Bokuto-san, Tsukishima." Akaashi said. Bokuto's face brightened up.
"Oh, right, Tsuki!" He smiled. Akaashi and Kuroo sigh while shaking their heads.
"Yes, Tsuki." Tetsuro said. "Where is he, anyway?" He looked over.
"Tsukishima is here?" Akaashi asked. "Isn't he a bit young for drinking?" He added.
"No no, he's not here for drinks, or romance." Tetsuro sighed.
"Then what's he here for?" Bokuto asked. Tetsuro smirked, but then covered it with a cough. Akaashi glared at him.
"What was that, Kuroo?" He asked. Tetsuro glanced at him.
"Huh? What was what?" He asked. Akaashi narrowed his eyes at him.
"You smirked, so I suspect that something's going on." He crossed his arms. Tetsuro chuckled.
"Nothing, just, I found out something about Tsuki." He said.
"Oh, what is it?" Bokuto asked. Tetsuro looked at the other two boys.
"Promise me you won't freak out?" He asked. Bokuto nodded.
"Ok, well... Tsuki works here." Tetsuro said. He glanced at the others, waiting for a reaction from them, but so far, nothing.
"Tsukishima works here? In Tokyo? At a CLUB? When he's not even at age to???" Akaashi asked.
"That's so cool! Tsuki is so cool." Bokuto beamed.
"What does he work as?" Akaashi asked.
"Stripper." Tetsuro snickered.
"Ah-" Akaashi and Bokuto froze.
"I'm kidding, he's a bartender." Tetsuro laughed. Akaashi let out a sigh of relief, then hit the back of Tetsuro's head.
"Don't scare me like that." Akaashi shook his head.
"What's so scary about Tsuki being a stripper?" Tetsuro asked. Akaashi glared at him again.
"Kuroo, Tsukishima is a FIRST YEAT in HIGH SCHOOL, and he's working out of his hometown, in the CITY, at a CLUB, on his OWN, why wouldn't I be scared?" He answered. Tetsuro scoffed.
"What are you, his mom?" He asked. Akaashi hit the back of his head.
"Shut up." He grumbled. Tetsuro shook his head.
"Let's just order something."