Chapter 10

Kei, Tetsuro, and Kenma were sitting in a small cafe. Kei fiddled with his fingers.

It's more quieter than I thought... He looked around.
"Do you guys wanna have something." Tetsuro asked. Kei flinched from his thoughts.
"Uh, no thank you." He said. Tetsuro raised an eyebrow.
"You sure? This place has really good strawberry cake." He whispered in Kei's ear. Kei's skin jumped.

"Fine then..." He mumbled. Tetsuro chuckled.
"Ok, I'll go order." He said. "Kenma, you want anything?" He looked down at the other boy. Kenma was staring down at his switch. Tetsuro sighed, and snatched the game out of his hands.

"Oi- Kuro, give that back!" Kenma snapped.
"Not until you order something." Tetsuro wagged a finger in his face. Kenma scoffed.
"Fine, just get me an apple pie." He rolled his eyes.

"Good boy." Tetsuro handed back his switch. Kenma eagerly took the game from his hands. Kei rested his head in his hands.
"You still nauseous?" Kenma asked.
"Ugh...a little..." Kei grumbled.
"Why'd you come if you still feel sick?" Kenma asked again. Kei scoffed.
"Kuro dragged me over here, duh." He answered.
"Eh, you're right, he does this to me all the time, too." Kenma said.

All the time...

Kei shook his head.
"Anyway," he mumbled. He saw Tetsuro trot his way back to the table.
"They'll have our things ready soon." He sat down. "In the mean time," he glanced at Kei.
"So, Tsuki!" Tetsuro smiled. Kei flinched, putting his phone down.
"How's life at the club?" Tetsuro asked. Kei paused.
"Jerk, don't just say that out loud.." He scowled. Kenma raised an eyebrow.
"You work at a club? Surprising." He looked back down at his game.
"Yeah, Tsuki started working there bec-"

Tetsuro got cut-off, as Kei covered his mouth.
"Shut up." He glared. Tetsuro smirked under his hand.
"Ok, ok, I won't say anything." He shrugged. Kei sighed with annoyance.
"Order number 15!" A barista called out.

"Oh, that's us!" Tetsuro jumped up from his seat. He ran up to the counter, and grabbed the food.
"Ok...Tsuki's cake, Kenma's pie, and my frappachino." He sat down. Kei took the small strawberry shortcake, and Kenma grabbed his apple pie, and put down his switch. Kei took a piece of the cake, and his eyes immediately lit up. Tetsuro could practically see the flowers floating over his head. He smiled, and looked down. He looked over at Kenma, who had a fork hanging in his mouth. He sipped onto his drink, and pulled out his phone.

Kei felt his phone vibrate. He took it out from his pocket. A text from Yamaguchi.

Yamaguchi
Tsuki! The team is going out today!
We were wondering if you'd like to join us?

Kei
Sorry, Yamaguchi, but I'm...

Yamaguchi
What?
Tsuki?

Kei
I'm in Tokyo right now.

~~~♡▪♡▪♡▪♡▪♡▪♡~~~
Yamaguchi walked out of his house.
"Such a nice day today..." He said to himself. I wonder if Tsuki's home... He thought. He shook his head. No, I'm pretty sure he was working last night, I don't think he has the energy to hang out right now. He looked up into the sky. His phone started to buzz.

Hinata
Yamaguchi!
The team wants to hang out today, are you free?

Yamaguchi's face brighten up. Terushima was bust today, so he was on his own, and he'd thought Kei wasn't in the mood to hang out.

Yamaguchi
Sure! Where are we meeting up?

Hinata
We're at the cafe by the park.