Chapter 36

Kei and Tetsuro were finishing up their brekafast together, then the air suddenly filled up with a sweet sense. It seems like everyone else smelled the sweet aroma, because they were all looking around, wondering where the scent was coming from.

"Uwah, something smells delicious." Tendou licked his lips.
"It smells like cookies." Goshiki drooled a little.
"I smell cake." Shirabu said. At that moment, Yukie appeared above the counter, and placed down a chocolate cake, followed by Kaori, putting down a plate of cookies.

Everyone gushed by all the desserts. "Ahaha, we be eating good." Hanamaki licked his lips. Kei stared at the counter, and his heart started to beat, as he saw the managers put up a strawberry shortcake.

I gotta thank that pond and fish for telling the future... He thought, a little bit of salvia dripping from his mouth. Tetsuro eyes his boyfriend, and smiled. He took Kei's chin, and wiped his mouth.

"Careful, you're drooling." He said. Kei blushed a bit. "Looks like they made cake?" Tetsuro asked. Kei nodded.
"I want it..." He mumbled. Tetsuro chuckled. He couldn't help how cute his boyfriend was.

"If you want some dessert, come up here!" Mai called out. Everyone instantly jumped from their seats, and practically trampled each other to the pastries.
"Oh my... I think he desserts riled them up a bit..." Misaki giggled.

Hinata and Kageyama were the first ones at the front. "What do you want?" Hinata asked. Kageyama shrugged.
"Whatever you want is fine." He said. Hinata smiled.
"Can we get a mandarin orange cupcake, and blueberry cupcake, please?" He asked. Runa nodded, as she handed the two the cupcakes.
"Thank you!" Hinata said, as he dragged Kageyama back to their seats.

"What should we get?" Akaashi asked.
"Can we have a piece of the chocolate cake?" Bokuto asked. Akaashi nodded.
"Chocolate cake, please." He ordered. Runa cut a piece of the cake, and handed it to the dear couple.
"Thank you." Akaashi bowed.

"Do you want anything, Wakatoshi-kun?" Tendou asked.
"Can't I just share a piece of cake with you?" Ushijima asked. Tendou blushed a little.
"Er...why not?" He shrugged. "Hey, can I get a piece of the chocolate cake please?"
Runa made another cake slice, and handed it to Tendou.
"Thank you~"

Kei was in line, Tetsuro was back at the table waiting for him. "Hello, what would you like?" Runa asked.
"A piece if the strawberry cake, please." Kei asked. Runa nodded, as she walked back to cut the other cake.

Runa came back with a plate of the strawberry cake, and handed it over to the middle blocker. She smiled a little, as she could see the stars in Kei's eyes. "Enjoy." She said. Kei nodded, and took the cake, then walked back to his table.

"You look happy." Tetsuro said, as his boyfriend walked back to him. Kei rolled his eyes, as he sat down in his seat.
"Of course I'm happy, I haven't had cake in a while." He said.
"So you're saying that you always have cake on a daily basis?" Tetsuro asked. Kei blushed.
"Uhhh...maybe..." He mumbled, taking a piece of the cake. Tetsuro gazed at his boyfriend, whom was quietly eating his dessert.

"Can I have some?" He asked. Kei took another piece of the cake, and held it up to Tetsuro. Tetsuro smiled, as he ate the sweet cake.

》》》》》》》》》》》》
After breakfast, everyone went into the gym for practice matches. Since there was seven teams, one had to stand out, and wait for another team to volunteer and play against them.

Aoba Johsai VS. Date Tech.
Johzenji VS. Fukurodani.
Nekoma VS. Shiratorizawa.

That leaves Karasuno on the benches.