Chapter Forty-one

"Kuroo...something happened to Akiteru..."

Tetsuro flinched from hearing that. "What...what happened to Akiteru-kun?" He asked. Kei was trembling.

"I-I don't know what happened, I just know that something's wrong!" He cried. "We-we were calling each other, but-but something seemed wrong, Akiteru- He sounded really weird, like something bad had happened!"

Tetsuro pulled Kei into a hug and tried to calm him down. "Shh...Kei...everything will be fine...the camp is almost over, then we can go ahead and check on your brother together when we get back, yeah?" He suggested. Kei paused, but then nodded.

"Ok...thank you... Kuroo-san..." He whispered. Tetsuro closed his eyes, and kissed Kei's head. He opened his eyes back up, and glared into the horizon.

Don't worry, Kei...I will do anything, to keep your family safe, and you, as well...

Ҝㄩ尺ㄖㄒ丂ㄩҜ|
The couple came back into the gym. Kei had just wiped his eyes, and cleaned his face, Tetsuro with his arm wrapped around his waist. "Where were you two?" Yaku asked.

"We just needed to talk about something." Tetsuro shrugged. Yaku glared at the two for a moment, but then eventually walked away. He looked at Kei, who was looking down. Tetsuro sighed. He hated it when Kei was upset. So, he kissed his head.

"Everything's gonna be ok, I promise." He assured. Kei nodded, parted ways, as they needed to get back with their teams.

...
"You all can have a free day today, practice is over early!" Takeda announced. Everyone sighed with relief, as they all have played 5 games against different teams for the past 2 hours. Shirabu stretched out his arms, as he drank his water.

"I think I'm gonna head back to the cabins..." he said.
"I'll go with." Kawanishi yawned. That's when the two got pulled by Semi and Yamagata.

"Oh, Yamagata-san." Kawanishi said. The libero smiled at the middle blocker.
"Do you guys need something?" Shirabu asked. "Because Kawanishi and I-"

"Nope, you two will be spending time with your team." Semi said, as he swung his arm over Shirabu. "We'll be baking in he kitchen."

Kawanishi and Shirabu blinked at the third years. "And why?" Shirabu asked. Yamagata shrugged.
"Dunno, Tendou insisted." He said.
"Obviously." Shirabu rolled his eyes. "I don't want to." He said, leaving Semi's grasp. Semi pulled back his kouhai, placing his hands on his waist.

"No, you're joining us, whether you like it, or not, plus, I don't trust Tendou and Goshiki in the kitchen, so you'll be helping us spectate." Semi said. Shirabu blushed, as the older setter got all up in his face.

"F-fine, just let go of me!" Shirabu snapped. Semi released his hands from Shirabu, watching the younger setter and middle blocker scramble away.

"You should just confess already, Eita." Yamagata shook his head. Semi scoffed, and looked down at the libero.
"As if, you and your little 'Kiwi-nishi', why don't you confess?" He crosses his arms. Yamagata blushed, remembering the nickname he made for Kawanishi.
"Whatever, just forget it." He said, Semi smirking in the back.

》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》
"You guys doing anything?" Sugawara asked. Karasuno was lounging around in their cabin.
"Dunno, is the pool opened?" Tanaka asked. Daichi shook his head.

"Nope, they need to clean it, last night, it was really windy, so there's all sorts of stuff in the water." He explained.
"Awe, no fun." Hinata pouted.