Chapter Thirty-seven

Karasuno was now going against Shiratorizawa, the starting line up taking their places. "Hinata, could you stop moving around?" Kei scowled. Hinata rolled his eyes.

"I'm sorry, I'm just so excited!" He smiled.
"Its be better if you saved that energy for the game." Kageyama said.

"Tsukishima! You have to serve!" Daichi called out. The middle blocker nodded, as he took the ball.

"Nice serve!" Sugawara, Yamaguchi, and the other benched players shouted.
"Tsuki, good luck!" Tetsuro yelled. Kei smiled at his boyfriend, and gave him and his team a thumbs up.

Kei threw the ball up, and did the normal serve. "Chance ball!" Yamagata signaled. The libero received the ball.
"Nice receive!" Semi shouted from the benches.

"Ushijima-san!" Shirabu said, setting the ball to his ace. Ushijima did his usual forceful spike, Kei acting fast, and jumped up to block.

Kei didn't fully block the ball, but he manages to have it touch his fingers. "One touch!" He yelled.
"Nishinoya!" Daichi yelled.
"Hai!" Nishinoya received the ball.
"Kageyama!" Hinata waved his arm. Kageyama nodded, setting the ball to the tangerine.

Hinata jumped up, and spiked the ball. Well, he more of pushed it over the net. "A feint?!" Shirabu shouted. Yamagata quickly slid down to cover it, but he was too late.

"Nice, Hinata!" Tanaka smiled, slapping the back of Hinata.
"Don't worry, we'll get the next one." Reon said. "Goshiki, you're serving." He threw a ball to the first year.
"Hai!" Goshiki said, catching the ball.

"Nice serve, Goshiki!" Shiratorizawa shouted. Goshiki took a deep breath, and did a jump float serve.

Jump float serve! Both Nishinoya and Daichi thought. They both gave each other looks. They nodded, settling that Nishinoya receive it.

"Nishinoya!" Tanaka shouted.
"I got it!" Nishinoya said, successfully receiving the ball. "Sorry, it's short!"

"Kageyama!" Daichi yelled.
"Got it, Asahi-san!" Kageyama set the ball. Asahi jumped up, and forcfully spiked the ball.

"Yamagata!" Goshiki shouted. Yamagata acted quick, and dived for he ball.
"Nice receive!" Reon and Shirabu said.

"Ushijima!" Shirabu said, getting ready to set. He set the ball, followed by Ushijima spiking the ball successfully.

Kei jumped up to block, but missed, which led to Nishinoya, but the ball hit his shoulder, and out of the court.

"All right!" Shiratorizawa cheered.
"Don't mind, don't mind!" Daichi said.
"Sorry, I wasn't paying attention for a second." Nishinoya sighed.
"Kageyama, serve!" Daichi said, throwing the ball to the setter.

Kageyama took a deep breath before serving. "Focus, this guy has a good eye when it comes to serves..." Shirabu whispered.

Kageyama threw the ball in the air, and jumped up. With all his force, he did a powerful spike. Shocked from all the energy and power, everyone was distracted, which led to the ball landing right next to Shirabu.

"SERVICE ACE!" Everyone shouted. Kageyama smirked, and then got tackled by Hinata.

"That was amazing!" Hinata said. Kageyama rolled his eyes, and patted his head.
"Calm down, it's only the second point for us." He said.

Aoba Johsai was also watching from their court. "Heh, he learned that from me." Oikawa said proudly. Iwaizumi rolled his eyes.

"Sure, he did." He said. "Now quit babbling around, you need to get ready."
"Iwa-chan!" Oikawa pouted.