Chapter Twenty-nine

Yamaguchi gasped a little. "What do you mean you guys are over-"

"Exactly what I mean." Kei said. "I messed up, Yamaguchi..."
Yamaguchi felt his heart squeeze.
"Oh, Tsuki, I'm so sorry..." He said, as he hugged his best friend. Kei was quiet.

"I deserve it, anyway, I don't deserve Kuroo..." He mumbled.
"Don't say that, Tsuki." Yamaguchi said. Kei rolled his eyes.
"But it's true...I'm such a burden..." He scoffed.
"No you're not!" Yamaguchi snapped. "Tsuki, you should never say that! Burden, or not, Kuroo-san still has somehing for you down in his heart!"

Kei just stared at his freckled-friend. Yamaguchi rarely ever yells at him. Kei scoffed again. "Whatever, I'm not going back in that gym..." He said.
"But Tsuki-"
"I don't f*cking care...just tell them that I'm sick, or something..." Kei said, as he stood up. Yamaguchi watched his tall friend walk away back to the cabins.

Don't worry, Tsuki...I'll find a way to fix things...

"Hey, did you find Tsukishima?" Daichi asked, as Yamaguchi stepped back in the gym.
"Uh, well, I did, but um..." Yamaguchi played with his fingers. "He-he said that he wasn't feeling well, so he went back to the cabins..."

Everyone stared at Yamaguchi for a second. "I'm mean, he could've just said so in the first place." Nishinoya shrugged.
"Oi, where's Tsukishima?" Ukai asked.
"Apparently he doesn't feel well." Sugawara said. Ukai raised an eyebrow.
"Is that so...eh, I'll just let him, he had a wild night, anyway." He said. "Anyway, we gotta get back to the game."
"Yessir!"

》》》》》》》》》》
Kei laid silently in his futon. He moved to his side, and flinched, as he saw his dino plushy. His heart was beating. Kuroo-san...
Kei shook his head, and wiped his eyes, which had tears in them. He pulled the plushy close to his heart, and drifted to sleep quickly.

Later, everyone had a 45 minute break, so they went back to their cabins. "Tsu~ki~shi~maaa~" Sugawara sang. "Where are you?" He looked around, and smiled, as he saw his kouhai peacefully sleeping. He felt his heart warm up, as he saw him cuddling with the dino plushy. Aww, so cute.

"Hey, is he in here?" Daichi asked, as he popped his head into the room.
"Haha, yeah, but he's asleep." Sugawara hushed. The other teammates walked into the room.
"Tsukishima's asleep?" Tanaka asked.
"Yeah, but I'd feel bad if we woke him up, look how cute he looks." Sugawara giggled. Everyone leaned over the middle blocker, all smiling, but those smiles faded away, as they heard Kei say something.

"Kuroo...san...I'm sorry..." He mumbled, as a tear tan down his eye. Everyone exchanged confused looks to each other.

"Kuroo-san?" Ennoshita asked, as he stepped away.
"Did something happen between them?" Kageyama asked. Sugawara pouted, as he wiped Kei's face.
"I don't know...But I don't think it's our place to talk about it." Sugawara said.
"Yeah, let's leave him alone, for a bit." Daichi said. Yamaguchi had a nervous look on his face, because, ahem, he knew everything, but he didn't say anything. Everyone left alone Kei, but Sugawara was curious, so he left the cabin to go ask Tetsuro.

《《《《《《《《《《
As he walked his way to the Nekoma cabin, he bumped into someone. "Oh! Yaku!" Sugawara said. Yaku looked up at the taller figure.
"Ah, Sugawara, I was about to come to you." He said.
"What a coincidence, cause I was about to come to you!" Sugawara said. They both had a small laugh.

"So, what'd you want to talk about?" Yaku asked.
"Uh, well, I was just wondering, if you knew about some things going between Tsukishim, and Kuroo-san?" Sugawara asked. Yaku's eyes widen.
"That's what I wanted to talk to you about!" He said.
"Oh, really?" Sugawara asked. Yaku nodded.
"What happened with Tsukishima?" He asked. Sugawara shrugged.