Chapter Thirty-one

"Oi! Who's in for spin the bottle?!" Terushima shouted.
"Terushima no-" Daichi said.
"Terushima yes!" Nishinoya jumped up.
"Wait- where did you even get the bottle?" Konoha asked.
"I always have one on me for special occasions, like this." Terushima said, as he swung the glass bottle in his hand.

"Man, we should've announced it before the managers left!" Yamamoto whined.
"What? Don't you think us guys are good kissers?" Sugawara scoffed. Yamamoto blushed.
"Er- Well, maybe be-because I'm not totally into dating guys, not to be rude, gays are totally ok, but I-"
"Ok, we get it, Yamamamoto." Kenma sighed. "Besides, I don't even think the managers would wanna play that sorta game with a bunch of dudes."

"Say 'aye' if you wanna play spin the bottle!" Yaku shouted. Almost everyone in the room said "aye", surprisingly, even Kunimi and Kenma. Kei, on he other hand, didn't want to play.

"C'mon, Tsukishima!" Sugawara said. Kei shook his head.
"No, I'm fine." He said. Sugawara shook his head.
"Ok~ suit yourself." He said, as he walked away.

Everyone formed a circle in the center of the gym. Kei leaning on a chair, just watching the game.

"This is how riots will be made." Kunimi said.
"And yet, you still agreed to play?" Kindaichi smiled. Kunimi scoffed, and nudged the middle blocker.
"Who wants to go first?" Terushima asked. Nobody said anything.
"Hey, you guys wanted to play!" Terushima said.
"Why don't you do it?" Futakuchi rolled his eyes. Terushima shrugged, and spun the bottle. A few seconds later, it landed on a little freckled boy. Everyone stared in shock.

"Whoa~ Yamaguchi~" Nishinoya smirked. Yamaguchi was covering his strawberry face. Terushima laughed nervously.
"You don't need to, Yama, you can always do the forfeit." He said.
"What's the forfeit?" Akaashi asked.

"You have to pick someone in the room, and say what you really think about them, honestly." Futamata informed.
"That seems fair." Sugawara nodded.
"But you the forfeit limit is 3, after you've used them up, you have to finally kiss someone." Izaka smirked.
"That also seems fair." Sugawara said again. "Yamaguchi?"

Yamaguchi bit his lip. "I-I don't mind kissing Terushima..." He mumbled. Everyone's surprise went up a level. Terushima blushed.
"W-wait, are you serious?!" He asked. Yamaguchi nodded. Terushima shrugged.
"Ok, I won't fight." He said. Yamaguchi crawled over to Terushima.

"Um...does it have to be on the lips?" He asked. Terushima shook his head.
"Another thing, the kiss can be anywhere, not only just the lips, but you have to do it slowly, no quick kisses." He explained. Yamaguchi nodded.

"I'll just kiss your cheek, if that's ok." He mumbled. Terushima nodded, then Yamaguchi leaned in. He kissed the wing spikers' left cheek, and released his lips after.

"Ah...sorry..." Yamaguchi whispered, as his face flushed a dark pink. Terushima chuckled, his face also blushing.
"Nah, you're ok." He smiled, making Yamaguchi feel a bit more better.

"Who's next?" Nishinoya asked. He looked around, checking to see some hands. Futakuchi sighed.
"I'll do it, it's the point of the game, anyway." He rolled his eyes. He spun the bottle, and he felt a sudden regret in his gut.

Anyone but Aone, anyone but Aone, anyone but Aone, anyone but- Futakuchi thought, slightly panicking. The bottle stopped spinning, then landed on Kamasaki, who flinched.

"Awe, hell no-" Futakuchi cringed. "Can I go again?"
Everyone shook their heads. "Ugh, Why me?!" Kamasaki whined. Moniwa sighed.
"Kamasaki, you chose to play." He said. Kamasaki rolled his eyes. He glanced at Futakuchi, who was already near him.

"Let's just get his over with..." Futakuchi mumbled. He hesitantly kissed Kamasakis' cheek, and quickly wiped his lips. "Bleh!"
"I could say the samething..." Kamasaki said, wiping his cheek. Futakuchi stuck his tongue at his senpai, and went back to his place.