Chapter 32

"Everyone, get your flashlights." Daichi said.

"Wait, wait, wait, shouldn't we get the coaches to help?" Sugawara asked. Daichi's eyes dropped.
"No, I don't think they'd like to we woken up in the middle of the night again." He said.
"It's only a little past 9." Terushima shrugged.
"Did I f*cking ask?" Daichi glared at the other captain who flinched.

Everyone grabbed their flashlights, and jackets, and slipped on their shoes. "Ugh, hopefully they didn't go into the forest..." Oikawa said.
"Why would they?" Matsukawa asked.
"You never know, I mean, I would've too." Kunimi shrugged.

"Should we split up?" Asked Asahi.
"I think we should." Sugawara said.
"Ok, everyone! Split up into groups of 3 or 4, look around the camp for Tsukishima, if you can't find him, wait back at the gym for everyone else, and we'll come up with another plan!" Daichi announced.

"How come you get to take charge?" Futakuchi asked. Daichi felt a pair of anger fill him, his teammates trying not to get involved.

"Rip Futakuchi-san..." Nishinoya whispered.
"It was nice knowing him..." Tanaka snickered.

"Why am I taking charge, you may ask?" Daichi said. He quickly turned around with a  serious face, making Futakuchi flinch.

"Because Tsukishima is my kouhai, it's my responsibility to watch over my kouhais, and it's my job to make sure they're safe, it's my job to be a good senpai, and help them through anything...you got that?" Daichi growled. Futakuchi hesitantly nodded, and quickly walked away.

The whole Karasuno team started to laugh. "Ah, it always works, for some reason." Sugawara shrugged. All the teams feared Daichi, for being rarely harsh, but that's something you should avoid.

"Ah, Kuroo...you really had to just leave like that?" Yaku zipped up his jacket.
"Yaku-san?" Shibayma asked.
"Hm? What's up?" Yaku turned around.
"Does this mean Kuroo-san and Tsukishima-san used to date?" Shibayama asked. Yaku flinched, and smiled nervously.
"Ahm...I think you'll need Kuroo to tell you about that."He said, patting his kouhais' head.

"Everyone ready?" Daichi asked, as all the teams walked out of the gym. Everybody nodded.
"Ok, we split up, but if we can't find anything, come back to the gym." Daichi said. Everyone parted ways, going on a search for Kei and Tetsuro.

》》》》》》》》》》
"This is so ridiculous." Kunimi grumbled. "Why didn't I just fall asleep before this?" He asked.
"Kunimi, we'd still wake you up." Iwaizumi said. Aoba Johsai was searching around the cabin areas, along with some people from Fukurodani.

"He defiantly didn't go into the cabins..." Kindaichi mumbled.
"Duh, I don't even think he went near the cabins." Hanamaki said.
"Iwa-chan! I'm tired." Oikawa yawned.
"Ok, and what do you want me to do?" Iwaizumi asked. Oikawa smirked, and opened  his mouth to say something.

"I'm not going to carry you, 'Kawa." Iwaizumi rolled his eyes.
Oikawa flinched, and sighed in defeat.

《《《《《《《《《《
"Ah, Tsukishima, you really are a problem child." Sugawara said. He didn't notice that Daichi and Asahi were stating at him.

"Hey, Suga..." Daichi said. Sugawara turned around.
"What's up?" He asked.
"Did you perhaps...know something about Kuroo and Tsukishima?" Daichi asked. Sugawara flinched.
"A-and you guys didn't?" He smiled nervously. Asahi raised an eyebrow, Daichi narrowing his eyes at his setter.

"So, there was something going between them?" Daichi asked. Sugawara drooped down, and sighed.
"Ok, maybe I picked up a few hints, and sorta figured it out..." He scratched his head.
"Why didn't you tell us? We could've helped you with it." Daichi asked.
"Oh whatever! It's not like you would've been interested in it." Sugawara huffed.
"Uh, Suga, Tsukishima is our kouhai, not just yours." Daichi pointed out.
"I know that! I just didn't know what to do!" Sugawara said.
"So you decided to host a team sleepover to make them start talking to each other again?" Daichi asked. Sugawara flinched again.
"Um...maybe..." He mumbled.
"Suga-"