Chapter Twenty-four

"Mmg...Ah! Kuroo!" Kei mumbled. Tetsuro and Kei were in a bathroom stall, smothering each other with kisses.
"Kei, do you also have strawberry scented bathroom products?" Tetsuro asked, as he lightly bit the other middle blocker.
"Ugh...Why do you...ask?" Kei huffed.
"Because you taste like strawberries." Tetsuro smirked. Kei blushed, and rolled his eyes.

"Well, we need to hurry...we're supposed to be back in the cabins before 9..." He said.
"Shh...be patient, we have about an hour, so don't rush." Tetsuro whispered.
"You're the one who's always rushing though..." Kei mumbled. Tetsuro rolled his eyes, and smiled, as he bit down on Kei's neck, making him jolt.
"Eek! Kuroo!" Kei squeaked. Tetsuro licked his lips, as he gazed into Kei's soft brown eyes.

"Remove your pants." He whispered in a raspy voice. Kei hesitantly pulled down his shorts, revealing just his boxers. Tetsuro smirked at the view, as clashed his lips with Kei's. The shared a long kiss, then Kei pulled away.

"Ugh...just get to it, already..." He said. Tetsuro shrugged, as he slipped his hand into his boyfriend's boxers. Kei flinched a bit, and tried to restrain himself from moaning, meanwhile Tetsuro already placing in a finger.

"You-you have l-lube, right?" Kei panted softly. Tetsuro nodded, as he kissed Kei's nape. He slowly inserted another finger. As much as he was aroused, Tetsuro didn't want to hurt his precious junior.

Kei flinched, as the other slipped in another finger. He covered his mouth, trying to restrain his moan.
"Don't hold it in, Kei." Tetsuro whispered. Kei squinted his eyes and shook his head.
"I-I think I'm ready..." He mumbled.
"You sure?" Tetsuro asked. Kei nodded trembling. Tetsuro kissed his head, then he placed a condom over his dick. He positioned himself towards Kei's hole, and slowly moved in.

Kei, getting real reckless, he scoffed, and shoved Tetsuro onto the floor. "Quit hesitating." Kei growled. Tetsuro raised an eyebrow.
"Ok, then how about you take control?" He suggested. Kei bit his lip, then he positon  himself on top of Tetsuro's dick. Tetsuro licked his lips, as he watched his boyfriend thrust it right into himself. Kei quickly dropped down, already having an erection.

"Geez that was quick." Tetsuro smirked. Kei was panting, he didn't think he'd do it so fast. Now Tetsuro was getting reckless. He took Kei's hips, pulled them, then slammed them down, hitting Kei right in the spot.

"AH! Kuroo, d-don't-" he gasped. Tears formed in his eyes, as Tetsuro kept slamming him in and out. Kei bounced up and down on top of Tetsuro, his wet walls clenching around Tetsuro's dick.

(Y'ALL, PLEASE, I'M TURNING RED-)

"Ugh...Tsuki, I'm gonna cum..." Tetsuro growled.
"Me...too..." Kei panted.
"Sh!t, I'm cumming!" Tetsuro huffed. Kei muffled moans from under his hand, and let it out, he had his second erection.

Kei fell ontoTetsuro's chest, panting heavily, their semen all over their chest. Tetsuro chuckled, and kissed his boyfriend's head.
"Are you ok?" Tetsuro asked. Kei nodded, and rested for a bit.
"We should leave now..." He sat up. Tetsuro nodded, as he wiped down his chest. He helped Kei get cleaned up, then Kei frantically pulled out his wet wipes, and rubbed it all over his body, considering that they were right on the bathroom floor.

The two boys refreshed, and walked out of the bathroom. "Ok, I'll see you tomorrow." Tetsuro kissed Kei's cheek. "Bye, luv."
Kei blushed a little. "Um, you too." He kissed Tetsuro's jaw, making the captain flinch.
"Kei, you're so cute!" Tetsuro gripped onto Kei with a big hug. Kei hugged back, then unlatched his arms from him.

"Ok, I'll see you tomorrow." He said.
"Mhm, goodnight, Kei." Tetsuro said. The two unraveled their hands from the touch, as they parted ways.

~~~The next morning~~~
"Wakey wakey!" Nishinoya said. Asahi opened his eyes, and looked up squinting at the smaller boy.