Chapter Forty-Three

"Ahhhhh, today's the last day!" Nishinoya stretches out his arms. It was 6:30 in the morning, and Karasuno was getting ready. And as Nishinoya had said, yes, today was their last day of training camp.

"I can't wait to go home and see Natsu and mom!" Hinata smiled, putting his things away.
"Oh, don't we have half days on our last days?" Tanaka asked.
"Of course, don't we always?" Ennoshita said, looking at his captain. Daichi nodded.

"Yep, we leave at 12:30 today, so make sure you have everything." He said.
"Agh, this was one of the most longest and exhausting training camp ever." Kinoshita sighed.

"It certainly has, this was also one of the most chaotic ones, too." Sugawara shook his head. All eyes laid on Kei, who flinched.
"Can you not burn a hole in through my body?" He asked. Everyone chuckled, as they went back, to minding their own business.

》》》》》》》》》》》》
All teams were in the lunch hall, and the managers handling breakfast. The coaches were still making their way. "We've only been here for 2 in a half days, and I'm so eager to go home now." Shirabu said. Tendou chuckled.

"Well, this was one if the most interesting training camps we've been to." He shrugged. "Oop- Goshiki, don't fall asleep now~"

The first year wing spiker yawned, laying his head down on the table. "Uwah, I didn't sleep much last night..." He mumbled. The slam of the lunch hall doors woke him up right away.

"Ohayou, everyone~" Takeda-Sensei greeted.
"Ohayōgozaimasu!" Everyone bowed.

"Hmm, everyone seems to be in a good mood, despite that it's the last day~" Takeda-Sensei smiled.
"Take-chan, you sound kind of creepy right now." Coach Ukai stated. Takeda-Sensei flinched, and smiled nervously.
"Anyway!" He said. "After breakfast, we'll all head out to the field and have a pool day, and then we'll have barbeque for lunch, everyone got that?"

"Hai!"

"Ooh~ barbeque, yum!" Bokuto licked his lips.
"Yes, another pool day!" Nishinoya cheered.
"I wonder if the managers will join us this time." Tanaka chuckled.

"Do you guys wanna go hang out at the pool with everyone else?" Yukie asked. Tanaka and Nishinoya's head perked up, and they turned towards the direction to the kitchen

"We can, I mean, we brought swimsuits for a reason." Misaki shrugged.
"It'll be fun!" Runa nodded, along with Yachi.
"Yeah, I don't mind!"
"Hmm, then I guess we'll all go." Kiyoko smiled.

"Yesssss!" Both Tanaka and Nishinoya whispered.

Ignoring the extras (sorry), let us focus on the main protagonist. Ah, a wild Kei has appeared, sitting at a table, whilst leaning on his dear boyfriend's shoulder. Ok, I'll stop.

"You happy it's the last day?" Tetsuro asked.
"Of course I am, I've been worrying about my brother and mom during the whole thing!" Kei sighed.
"Oh yeah, and remember when you snuck out of the camp to go do your duties at the club?" Tetsuro snickered. He earned a slap on the back of the head for that.

"Shut up." Kei rolled his eyes. Tetsuro laughed nervously.
"Sorry." He shrugged. The captain gazed back at his boyfriend, noticing that he's been staring into space.

"Hey, Kei-chan," he said, stroking his hair. Kei flinched, and looked at him.
"Um, what is it?" He asked.
"You seem to be distracted by something, what's wrong?" Tetsuro asked. Kei paused for a moment and then sighed.

"I don't- ah, I just-..." He stuttered.
"Take your time." Tetsuro said, gripping his hand.
"I'm just scared." Kei spit out.
"Scared of what?"