Chapter 22

Kei and Tetsuro sat together in the corner of the cabin. "Where are your other teammates?" Tetsuro asked. Kei shrugged.
"As if I would know, well, Hinata might be with that setter of yours, and I think Kageyama is just following them around...or, maybe talking to the other setters?" He assumed. Tetsuro chuckled.
"You seem very observant." He said. Kei scoffed.
"Of course I am, how else would I know everything?" He said. Tetsuro stroked his hair.
"Well, you could know a lot of things when you're smart, and you are." He said. Kei blushed a little from that compliment.
"Um, thank you." He mumbled. Tetsuro smiled, and kissed his ear.
"Anyway, did you text your brother yet?" He asked.
"I was about to." Kei said. Tetsuro looked over his boyfriends' shoulder to read the conversation.

Kei
Hey, Akiteru
I just arrived to camp, and don't worry, I'm safe

Akiteru
Hey Kei!
I'm glad you arrived safely
I can't talk much, we have a rush hour at work right now, maybe I'll talk to you later?

Kei
Sure, that's ok
Bye

Akiteru
Bye!

Kei turned off his phone, and looked at Tetsuro. They admired each other's faces, and as they leaned closer...the bell rang. Both startled, Tetsuro laughed, and Kei blushed.
"That's the lunch bell." Tetsuro stood up. Kei stood up, and followed him by his side.

The two boys made it to the lunch hall. Coincidently, a lot of people were already there.

"I wonder if there's cake..." Kei mumbled to himself, which Tetsuro heard, as he cracked a smile. The two got in the lunch line.
"Hmm, wonder what they're serving." Tetsuro said, as he grabbed a tray for himself and Kei. Kei took the tray from him. He flinched, as he saw a bunch of steam from the kitchen. Everyone looked above the counter. Tetsuro whistled.

"That's a lot of rice."

~~~◇■◇□◇■◇□◇■◇~~~
Walked over to a table where he saw Sugawara, Daichi, Nishinoya, and Tanaka. "That's a crazy amount of rice..." Sugawara said to Nishinoya. "Oh, hello, Tsukishima." Sugawara smiled. Kei nodded, then sat down.

"Itadakimusu." They all said. They started eating, then Kei saw Tetsuro walking to the table. He'd just came back from grabbing a drink for Kei and him. Tetsuro handed Kei a strawberry milk bottle, which Kei was most thankful for. Without a thought, Sugawara and Daichi stared at the two boys, then at each other, then back at Tetsuro and Kei. Sugawara snickered a bit.

"What's so funny?" Daichi asked. Sugawara shook his head.
"I just had a thought, it's nothing." He said. He looked at Nishinoya and Tanaka, then flinched, as he saw the looks in their eyes. The two second years were staring up and down at Kei and Tetsuro. Sugawara rolled his eyes.

"Hey, you two." He whispered. Nishinoya and Tanaka turned towards the older boy.
"Quit staring at them." Sugawara said. Nishinoya replied to him by sticking his tongue out. Daichi glared at him, which made Nishinoya quit acting up. Then Hinata came trotting to the table, with Kageyama at his tail.

"Hello, everyone!" Hinata smiled and sat down.
"Hello, Chibi-chan." Tetsuro smirked. Hinata frowned, but he'd gotten more used to that nickname.
"You're a bit late, what kept you guys?" Tanaka asked. Kageyama sighed.
"Hinata wanted me to set to him, even though I clearly said that it was past lunch." He answered. Hinata rolled his eyes.
"Well I'm sorry! Kenma was busy, Akaashi-san, too, and also Kogane!" He said.
"Just eat your food, and try not to create a fuss." Daichi said. Hinata and Kageyama nodded.

"Hey, hey, everyone!" Bokuto shouted.
"Bokuto-san!" Hinata smiled.
"Hinata!" Bokuto said, as he picked up, and squeezed the tiny tangerine.
"Bokuto-san, please eat your food." Akaashi said, as he set down their food. Bokuto nodded, then placed down Hinata.
"Oh, hi, Kuroo!" Bokuto waved. Tetsuro gave him a fist bump.
"What's up, bro."
"Hello, Tsukishima, how are you doing?" Akaashi asked.
"Oh, I'm doing ok, thank you." Kei nodded.
"And your brother?" Akaashi added.
"Hmm, he said he'll be fine." Kei answered, taking a sip of his milk. Akaashi nodded, as he took a bite of his onigiri.