❤ Chap 13 ❤

WARNING: THIS CHAPTER MAY CONTAIN INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE. SORRY FOR THE INCONVENIENCE!

Amyree POV

This is why I didn't tell her. I know exactly what she's and about to do. She's going to call her lawyers and take Iggy to court. I don't really care anymore. I only want to see Nick. I miss him so much. We've been texting everyday since I left. He calls to check on me too. I honestly don't care what she does with Iggy. It wasn't even 10 minutes before we made it home. As soon as we got there , she started calling people. I went to my room and so did Mommy. One of the maids , Julia , buzzed in to tell me I had a guest. As I got closer to the door , I heard a familiar voice. I peeped around the corner and screamed.

"I'm guessing she's coming" the all too familiar voice chuckled.

I screamed and ran towards him. "Nick!" I missed him way too much.

"Amyree hush all that screaming. I'm on the phone and who is he" Mom asked coming around the corner on the phone.

"Mom , this is Nick. Remember" I nervously asked. She twisted her face ending her call.

"Thank you. You too" she said hanging up. "He looks like a grown ass man," she folded her arms in a serious manner,  "how old are you?"

Nicki POV

"I'm 29."

What the hell? And he's saying this like it's normal. My twisted up.

"Excuse me? Amyree take your ass upstairs!"

"Oh my goodness. Mom , why" she whined.

"Because I said so. Goodbye, Amyree."

"Mom , why do you do this to me" she groaned, stomping up the stairs.

"Julia , may you escort him out."

Julia nodded at my request. "Yes, ma'am."

"Wait , can I explain?"

I looked at my watch. "I'm giving you 3 minutes. Go."

"I really love Amyree. I really do. I always will. I even broke up with my girlfriend for her. I know I'm too old for her , but love has no limits. I love her for her. Not her body. I just-"

"Mhm. Yea , I've heard it all before. Anyway , times up. Julia" I signaled for her to escort him and she nodded, showing him the way.

Is she crazy? He's 29 , she's 15 like what the actual fuck. Her dad told me the exact same thing , yet he got me pregnant anyway. She also had a twin brother , but I had a miscarriage with him. I walked upstairs calmly figuring my voice would eventually escalate.

"Amyree" I said sternly opening the door.

"Is this how you'll end all of my relationships" she cried rolling her eyes.

I sat down beside her. "Baby girl , that boy doesn't love you. He never will. Your dad told me the same thing but he's not here. He never has been. That's why I had to give you up. I had nowhere to go. I really love you and I don't want you to end up like me."

"Whatever."

I sighed getting up to leave. "Goodnight , Amyree."

"Wait , mommy , who is my dad?"