Epilogue

3 years later
Omniscient

Three years later and Nicki is even more successful than before. She just released her seventh studio album and is preparing for her international tour. She takes her son, André, just about everywhere she goes. He talks a lot and he's such a busy body. Although she's gotten older, almost to her fourties, Onika still has all of her old energy in her.

Amyree Jadah Levine, or Young as some people would refer to her as, has grown a lot. The first time she visited the doctor was just a pregnancy scare. She later married Nick Young, her first love and the only man she ever really loved. After they got married, they had a son. She named him Noah Logan Young. She loves her son more than anything. Even though he's only two, he is a very smart child. Amyree continues to be an ambassador and promote for people. Nick continued on with his basketball career.

Aysia is now sixteen, almost seventeen, and doing big things. She stays to herself just as she used to. She continues dance along side her best friend Angel. She is now in a relationship with a guy by the name of Matthew. After her split with Kaleb, she was devastated and Matt helped her through it. Her mother enjoyed the company of Matthew because of his politeness and maturity. Aysia has become an even bigger name in the dance world. She continues to teach classes and workshops with her dance crew, 8 Flavahz, although they live in different states.

Safaree stayed away from women for a long time. He took his focus off of them and focused directly on his music and his children. Safaree isn't very fond of Matthew. He doesn't like him because he wants Aysia to stay a little girl forever, typical Dad.

They never found out who tried to hurt Aysia and Amyree. In fact, they were put into comas for weeks. Nicki thinks it had something to do with Iggy, Avé thinks it was Alex, and Safaree feels like it was Chanel.

Once they moved passed that frightened stage, the girls continued with their dream careers.

btw, go check out Unfortunate Forevers, my new story.