❤ Chap 3 ❤

Sorry Readers!  I haven't updated anything lately. My birthday was yesterday so I was really busy. Anywho thank you for the love!

--------------------------------------------

WARNING: THIS CHAPTER MAY CONTAIN INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE. SORRY FOR THE INCONVENIENCE!

Ariel POV

Today was just like any other day. All A's on my quizzes and class work and homework. Hearing Aysia's name on the intercom all day. Wanting to go home. Just a normal nerd day. Sometimes I do wish I was more like Aysia. Had more friends , good grades but bad behavior , loud , friendly. But I'm always gonna be the complete opposite. All my teachers favor me. Being a dancer is the only get away I have. People there see me as being friendly and fun. That's how I met my best friend. I don't think I'll ever be seen differently. Even the girls in the foster home think I'm quiet and shy. I live with them 24/7. I've done a lot of thinking and I feel like I'm getting adopted tomorrow. While we were in the car Nick and Aysia were talking about how stupid Aysia's sub is. Today is Friday and she said tomorrow. Nick does anything to keep us out of trouble. When I walked in the house Ms.Iggy was sleeping in the couch. Me and Aysia went upstairs and saw Amyree on the phone with her boyfriend , Alexander. She greeted us and we started packing

Amyree laughed at something Alex said. "Hold on Alex. Why are y'all packing?"

"Because tomorrow is adoption day." Aysia said continuing to pack her things.

"And?" she dragged.

"We're going to get adopted." Aysia said still packing.

Amyree glared at her. "No we aren't."

"Why are you being so negative?" I asked as I suddenly stopped packing. Amyree glared at me, but it didn't bother me not one bit. I stood up. "Hello?"

"Because I know how this works." she stared at me. I sat back down and continued to pack my things.

"Whatever. Aysia, keep packing." I instructed and she did just that.

"Stop! We're not getting adopted we never will. Nobody wants older kids. Everybody wants babies. If anybody wanted to adopt one of us we would all have to go. Nobody wants all three of us." she began to scream while tears built up in the rims of her eyes. "I promised Mommy I would look after you guys. I always told her we would stay together forever. She's coming back for us. I know she is, just not this time." she cried. I felt bad for her. Aysia and I got up to hug her.

"Leave me alone. I'm going for a walk." she said. Deep down, I don't think she's acting like this because of Mommy. I think it's Nick. She's going to miss him too much.

Amyree POV

I couldn't handle anything anymore. I grabbed my phone , my charger , and my purse. I have no idea where I'm going, I just need to leave. I walked downstairs and went to the kitchen. I grabbed some candy and walked out the door. For a second, I was lost. Then while I was walking, a black car was following me. I put my phone in my purse getting ready to run. I didn't realize I was crying until my eyes started to burn. I started to speed walk and the car sped up. I started to run. I run track so I'm pretty fast but the car sped up to my speed. I got tired of running so I stopped at a near corner store. I had money and I was thirsty so I bought a drink and a light skinned lady walked in. She had on shades so I couldn't really identify her, but she looked like she was looking for someone. Her hair was black and wavy. She turned her head to me and just watched me. When I walked out she followed me. I turned around and spoke.

"Hi, can I help you?" I questioned trying to see through her sunglasses.

Pic of Ariel in the multimedia