❤ Chap 43 ❤

twoooo

Amyree POV

André isnt very small, although he is premature. He looks like a regular baby. He spends nights in the hospital because he came too early but we get to take him home soon. Mom is at the hospital more than she's home. We go visit André a lot. He's always asleep but I expected that.

"Amyree" the therapist called out. I turned my focus to her. "Did you hear me?"

I shook my head. My focus was elsewhere. I don't care to sit in this worn down bean bag chair and talk about the feelings that I don't understand. Pointless.

"What's on your mind" she asked.

"Why am I here? There's nothing wrong with me" I spat bitterly.

She looked shocked. I was always so calm with her. It's not her fault Mom constantly makes me come here.

"Sorry" I mumbled.

"No, I understand."

She stood and dusted herself off. The timer sounded and it was the end of my session. She politely dismissed me with a small smile. I went and sat in the lobby and texted Mom. I felt like I was being watched so I started to look around. I didn't see anyone so I just went back to texted on my phone.

It felt weird. I felt like I was being stared down but I didn't see anyone except the receptionist taking calls and typing on her computer.

Mom texted that she was outside. I quickly walked to the car. We rode to the hospital. Mom looked tired. She has been here all day and she needs a break, but when Aaron tries to get her to come home throughout the day to rest, she refuses.

"Mom, you need a nap" I suggested. She didn't listen. She just said she was fine. I sighed knowing she wasn't going to listen to me. When we arrived, we went straight to the nursery being greeted by the nurses.

"Back so soon" one of the nurses in the nursery said. Mom smiled at her. She handed her André and Mom handed him to me. I was still a little skeptical about holding him. I was afraid of hurting him or something. I've never really held a baby.

I looked at him smiling. I really have a little brother. He's so adorable. Mom won't show anyone what he looks like yet. I think she wants him to get a little older first. I looked over at Mom as she lightly slept in the rocking chair next to me. I laughed a small laugh so that I wouldn't wake her or André. His lips poked out and his eyes were tightly shut. I stood to my feet and walked over to André's cubicle, placing him down gently. I called Aaron so that he could come get us. I texted Jianni and Avé in our group chat.

To Ji 💖, Bestie 👯💕

I can't wait for my baby to come home 😣

From Ji 💖

I want to see him hoe

From Bestie 👯💕

^

To Ji 💖, Bestie 👯💕

I can't hoe

To Ji 💖, Bestie 👯💕

wait until my mom allows me to show you

From Bestie 👯💕

wya?

To Ji 💖, Bestie 👯💕

hospital

From Bestie 👯💕

can I come over?

From Ji 💖

^

To Ji 💖, Bestie 👯💕

my mom is too tired to deal with us tonight

When I hit send, Aaron walked through the nursery doors. He lightly shook Mom to wake her up and take her to the car. We told the nurses we were leaving. As we were walking, once again, I felt like I was being watched. Nothing was there though.

"How's her car getting home" I questioned.

"I'm going to trust that you won't do anything stupid."

A shocked expression took over my face. He tossed me the keys. "Go from here straight home! And I'm not joking, Amyree."

"Okay, okay" I surrendered running to her car. She would never let me drive this. I could drive and I have a license they just never let me put it to use.