❤ Chap 28 ❤

WARNING: THIS CHAPTER MAY CONTAIN INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE. SORRY FOR THE INCONVENIENCE

Ariel POV

I hate this place. It's so so dark and gloomy in this room. It makes me miserable as hell. I miss Amyree and Aysia so much , but I know what I did was wrong. I don't know about Aysia , but Amyree would never forgive me. I wish I would've never said those things. Allison makes me do horrible things. I stay inside the room , alone , with no one to talk to except the people she brings to me. I miss my foster sisters and everybody who I used to be friends with. I lost my phone somewhere in this dirty ass house. I stinks really badly and I haven't taken a bath in a while.

"Ariel , I have a guest for you." Allison announced opening the door. I sighed rubbing my temples. She sent the person in. He looked really scary and he is buff. I wanted to cry for help. She closed the door , but not before whispering 'have fun'.

"What do you want ?" I sighed getting up. He probably could detect that I had a slight attitude , but actually I had a full blown attitude.

"Get on your knees." He demanded. I nearly threw up in disgust , but I need the money to get my ass out of here so I obeyed. I was about to cry.

"Wait , how old are you ?" his deep voice asked.

"Why ?" I frowned.

"Bitch , answer my damn question." he yelled. His loud voice echoed throughout the room causing me to flinch a bit.

"I-I'm th-thirt-teen." I stuttered.

"Why the fuck you even here ? You a minor." he asked.

"She's my mom and I need the money." I said sadly.

"What's your name babygirl ?"

"Don't call me 'babygirl'." I scoffed.

"Look , I'm tryna help your ass." his voice boomed again. I jumped.

"My name's Ariel." I said. He threw me the stacks.

"Take this. Get off your knees. You not staying here. Pack whatever you need. You got 5 minutes." he said.

I grabbed all of my money and grabbed the bag in the corner that had leftover chip bags and threw my money in there.

"That's all you got ?" he asked.

"Yea. You don't get much of anything here." I sighed picked up the bag and throwing it over my shoulder. He just started to stare at my small , yet skinny frame.

"Can you not stare ? It makes me uncomfortable." I said. He threw his hands up as if he was saying 'my bad'.

"I'll go check to see if the coast is clear. Sit by the door. If it's not , I'll just knock on the window." he said before turning to leave. I realized I never got his name , but he had already left out of my room. He didn't come back for at least five minutes , so I started to think he just left me. I dropped my bag and slid down the wall. I tucked my knees into my chest and laid my head on them.

I heard the man's heavy foot steps hitting the floor quickly. "C'mon. " he said.

Happily , I picked up my bag and followed the guy. Once we got outside , I was super relieved to be able to breathe the fresh , cool air of Atlanta.

"Excuse me , sir ?" I said as I followed him.

"What ?"

"What's your name ?" I asked curiously sounding like a little kid.

"Aaron." he said as we approached his car.

"My Daddy's name was Aaron." I said.

"Cool." he said unlocking the doors.

"Well , at least that's what Mommy said." I shrugged jumping into the car. "You have a nice car , sir- I mean Mr.Aaron."

"Look kid , I don't really care I just need to find a local foster home for me to take you to." he scoffed. I sighed deeply. I hope it's not with Iggy again.