❤ Chap 4 ❤

WARNING: THIS CHAPTER MAY CONTAIN INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE. SORRY FOR THE INCONVENIENCE!

Amyree POV

"Hasn't anyone ever taught you to never talk to strangers?" she asked. That bothered me.

"You know what? I just asked because you seemed lost. But you want to get an attitude." I said walking away with an attitude.

The lady followed behind me. "Wait!"

"Yes?" I turned around crossing my arms over my chest.

"What's your name?" she asked me and I hesitantly told her. She stuck her hand out for me to shake. "I'm Onika."

I shook her hand politely. "Well, hi Onika. But its getting dark. I gotta go."

"Want a ride?" she asked. I looked around at the dark skies. Anything could happen at this point, but the way I have to walk to get home, I'll be better off in the car with this unknown lady.

"Sure." I hesitated.

Once we got in the car there was a group of people talking and laughing.

"Everyone, this is Amyree. Amyree, that's Dwayne , Aubrey , and Safaree." she introduced. I waved and smiled.

"Hey." all the men said. Onika started to talk to the driver and I just sat back. After she talked to the driver, she began talking to me.

"So, why were you out alone anyway?" she questioned.

"Well it's a lot going on right now." I said. Once we began to move, she asked for my address and I gave it to her and she gave it to the driver.

"So, what's going on?" she asked crossing her legs.

"Umm, its kind of personal."

"I can help, but I can't help you unless you tell me." she said grabbing my hands.

"Sorry." I said taking my phone out. It was Aysia. "Hello?"

"Myree I'm sorry. Just please come home." she cried.

"What's wrong?" I asked about to panic.

"I can't find Ariel and Iggy is trying to find you. She's gonna kill you." Aysia warned.

"Where's Nick?" I asked. I needed him to cover for me.

"He left to look for you and Ariel." she said.

"Okay, Aysia, look. First of all, you need to calm down. I'm on my way. I'll call Ariel then Nick and then call you back okay?"

"Okay, I love you, Amyree. Please hurry." she said.

"I love you too, Aysia." I said once I hung up, I sighed running my hand through my hair.

"What's going on?" everyone asked looking concerned. I explained to them most of the important things.

"What can I do?" Onika asked hugging me.

"First, I need to call my sister." I said dialing her number.

"Hello?" she bluntly answered.

"Ariel, where are you?" I asked.

"Why do you care?" she asked with an

"Ariel I'm sorry that you're my sister and that I really care about you. I'm risking my life even more right now. Iggy wants to kill me and I'm out looking for you. The least you can do is tell me where you are."

"Okay. Amyree, I'm fine. I'm not telling you where I am. I don't care. I'll be back for adoption day. That's all you need to know. Anymore questions?"

"Ariel, can you-" I started before she cut me off.

"No, Amyree! I said I'll be back for adoption day!  I'm not telling you where I am! Goodbye!" she yelled hanging up.

"I'm the worst sister ever." I muttered sitting back crossing my legs, looking for Nick's number in my phone.

"Amyree stop. You are a very good sister." Onika comforted. When Nick picked up, he sounded worried.

"Baby, where are you?" he asked.

"Trying to find Ariel." I whined.

"Come back home, babe. I already talked to Ariel." he said.

"But Nick, I promised my mom."  I said.

"Babygirl, that was almost 11 years ago. She also promised she would come back for you but she didn't. Please come back to me, Amyree. I need you."

"Okay, Nick. Bye." I hung up.

"Is he like your boyfriend or something?" Onika asked.

I laughed. "No, he just really likes me."

Pic of Nick 'Swaggy P' and Iggy on the side