❤ Chap 15 ❤

WARNING: THIS CHAPTER MAY CONTAIN INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE. SORRY FOR THE INCONVENIENCE!

Amyree POV

I patiently waited on my mother who was still getting dressed. While I was sitting down , I thought about last night. I want to meet Aaron. I mean , it would be nice to know my dad. Not that having Robert around is a bad thing , it's just that , I want to know my daddy. My mom came down and grabbed her phone and purse. We went outside and our driver was waiting in the car. The whole ride , I was quiet , on my phone. When we got to Ackee Bamboo Jamaican Cuisine , a West Indian food place , we met with Robert and took a seat.

"Hey girls." be greeted hugging my mom.

She cut her eyes at me giving me a look telling me to be nice.

"Hi." I faked a smile as Aysia waved.

"How's your day?"

Aysia politely smiled. "It's good."

"Amyree?"

"Fine." I dryly spoke up.

"Are you okay?" he asked pretending to really care. I just nodded not trusting what would come out of my mouth if I opened it.

The waitress came over and smiled at Meek. "Hi , I'm Stacey , your waitress for the day. Would you like to start off with a drink ?"

Aysia waved her finger deciding to order first. "Um , yea. Eyes over here." she smiled. "Thanks. Can I have a sprite , please?"

Stacey furrowed up her eyebrows at Aysia.

"Pink lemonade." I said staring her down. Mom slightly mugged her ordering a Coke and Meek didn't even look up before ordering a strawberry Daiquiri.

"I'll be right back with that." she smiled spinning around. When she walked away we all just stared at him.

"I don't even know her , I swear." he said throwing up his hands in defense.